Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Eviction

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Young lad behind the goal appeared to be asked to leave before half time. Didn't seem to be causing trouble. Was sitting about 5 rows infront of me in N1E.

Any clues? And yes he was fully clothed.

:amex:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Nope. But I thought it looked (from the west stand) like someone through something from the middle/toward the back, that landed in the front row (hitting people), possible a bag or coat or something. A short while later some guy/kid? ran down the stairs as if they were going to collect it, but I was then distracted by on field stuff so didn't see how that played out. But I can't remember what part of the game that was.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Nope. But I thought it looked (from the west stand) like someone through something from the middle/toward the back, that landed in the front row (hitting people), possible a bag or coat or something. A short while later some guy/kid? ran down the stairs as if they were going to collect it, but I was then distracted by on field stuff so didn't see how that played out. But I can't remember what part of the game that was.

Separate incident that.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Another separate ejection behind me in the South East section of the family stand!
Half way through the 2nd half some guy bounds up the stairs and loses his footing, takes a small bow, pats me on the head and then starts with the language on both Donny & Albion fans. Sounds either drunk, drugged or genuinely with learning difficulties ( I couldn't tell which).. He then has a pop at another fan who offered him out. Cue the late arrival of 3 other stewards who ultimately bundled 4 people out all calling each other w*nkers and c*nts etc. All because of the actions of one utter tool who can't handle his shandy.
Might be tolerable in other parts of the stadium but amongst the family stand? Not really.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Yes the north stand eviction was four seats away from me.

A young lad had clearly had a skinful and took a healthy dislike to 'Sam' the Donny keeper.

Not aggressive at all but foul mouthed of a sexual nature and after 20 mins of continued abuse he was rightly moved on.

Odd shout and rant is amusing but this guy seemed to be obsessed.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Yes the north stand eviction was four seats away from me.

A young lad had clearly had a skinful and took a healthy dislike to 'Sam' the Donny keeper.

Not aggressive at all but foul mouthed of a sexual nature and after 20 mins of continued abuse he was rightly moved on.

Odd shout and rant is amusing but this guy seemed to be obsessed.

Spot on, I saw this and the guy was acting like a complete Bellend, shouting constant abuse at Sam Johnstone about how he was going to "**** his mum up the arse" and how he wanted "To rape her" etc etc

Stewards did well here although he should have gone earlier, especially with all the kids around in the North on Saturday!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Another separate ejection behind me in the South East section of the family stand!
Half way through the 2nd half some guy bounds up the stairs and loses his footing, takes a small bow, pats me on the head and then starts with the language on both Donny & Albion fans. Sounds either drunk, drugged or genuinely with learning difficulties ( I couldn't tell which).. He then has a pop at another fan who offered him out. Cue the late arrival of 3 other stewards who ultimately bundled 4 people out all calling each other w*nkers and c*nts etc. All because of the actions of one utter tool who can't handle his shandy.
Might be tolerable in other parts of the stadium but amongst the family stand? Not really.

Was it a Leeds fan who turned up one game early?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Spot on, I saw this and the guy was acting like a complete Bellend, shouting constant abuse at Sam Johnstone about how he was going to "**** his mum up the arse" and how he wanted "To rape her" etc etc

Stewards did well here although he should have gone earlier, especially with all the kids around in the North on Saturday!
Seems like a first class P**t...ban the git for good!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here