Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1348132_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
18:54 8th February 2014
by Paul Camillin
We are pleased to get back to winning ways"
Oscar Garcia
Albion head coach Oscar Garcia hailed a professional performance and deserved win as the Seagulls completed a Championship double over Doncaster Rovers with a 1-0 win at the Amex.
He told seagulls.co.uk, "We had the game under control for the whole 95 minutes, we created a lot of chances and we were confident that we would score.""I think we fully deserved the win. We had some chances to score but we had to wait until Leo took one really well; it was a great header.
"We are pleased to get back to winning ways and we wanted to win here in front of our own fans. We played really well today and deserved the victory."
ulloa-l229-1347534.jpg

Ulloa celebrates his winner against Doncaster
The Seagulls boss was delighted with the performance of his two strikers: Leo Ulloa, who got the vital goal, and home debutant David Rodriguez.
"It is good for Leo’s confidence to score. He deserved to score in the last few games and today he had some chances before the goal. He took the goal really well.
"A striker always wants to score but I have been watching Leo in training and he had enough confidence to keep scoring.
"David Rodriguez played really well and I am very happy with his performance. He did exactly what we asked of him and I am pleased with him."
david-l229-1348045.jpg

David Rodriguez made his home debut against Doncaster
Albion face the second of four successive home matches when Leeds visit the Amex, but Oscar admits he'd prefer a more even home-away match balance - but is relishing the run of home games.
"I prefer to alternate games and not to play four in a row away but we can do nothing about that and we have to adapt, but now we are happy to play in front of our fans for four games.
"We will now start to focus on Tuesday’s game, as it is always a massive game when you play against Leeds."
Albion v Leeds United at the Amex Tuesday. Tickets available online, via the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 or at the Amex Ticket Office.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here