Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help - lost property

MARSHY77

May 12, 2011
Please help. I left a seagulls carrier bag under my seat (NORTH STAND, ROW Q, SEAT 296) which consisted of two junior shirts I'd just bought for my daughter and unborn son. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Contact the club as someone may have handed it in.

If Ernest starts a thread, ignore it.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
It will be in the office, but keep going round there and make them look everywhere. Took several visits until they found my sons coat.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Please help. I left a seagulls carrier bag under my seat (NORTH STAND, ROW Q, SEAT 296) which consisted of two junior shirts I'd just bought for my daughter and unborn son. If anyone can help I'd be very grateful.

If you go up the Amex and go into the west stand reception you will find all lost property in the security office behind reception desk.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

MattyC

May 12, 2013

Alright mate, I sit two seats down from you and I picked it up on my way but couldn't find you. I'll be at the game on Tuesday so will bring them with me. If you aren't going pm me and I can pass my number on!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This is North Stand Chat at it's best!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
top work son...!! :thumbsup:
Really? He stole the bloody things and thought he'd get away with it, but now he's seen a thread here, and he's had a bit to drink, he's felt like fessing up. Marshy's just lucky the guilt has had the better of our resident thief.

You can't possibly think I'm being serious.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Really? He stole the bloody things and thought he'd get away with it, but now he's seen a thread here, and he's had a bit to drink, he's felt like fessing up. Marshy's just lucky the guilt has had the better of our resident thief.

Or he may have just planned on taking them to the next game as he sits near him and obviously knew who he is.
Brains are a blessing

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I left something under my seat once and e-mailed the club on the Monday. They replied within the hour that they would check. A few hours later they e-mailed again to say nothing was found.

MARSHY77

May 12, 2011
To all that replied to this thread thanks very much, especially mattyc. You've all restored my faith in NSC!! Cheers

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

I've known Matt since we were very young kids and he is a good lad, one of the best.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here