Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kazenga

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Somebody, a scout for a premier club, was saying that Kazenga hasnt signed for us but is on a 3 season loan as there were problems when we wanted to sign him, surely this cant be right.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He came on loan at first, then went back when he was injured.
He came back here in the summer as we moved into the Amex, but failed his medical so we took him on loan. Obviously the price must have then been agreed, as he signed a contract wef from Jan 2012, although he signed it in Nov 2011 as he was on loan until the January anyway.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Somebody, a scout for a premier club, was saying that Kazenga hasnt signed for us but is on a 3 season loan as there were problems when we wanted to sign him, surely this cant be right.

Give up on that bloody rumours site.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
You're either;

A) Gullible

B) Trolling

C) Stupid.

If this turns out to be true, I'll buy everyone who posts on this thread a pint.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That is what I thought but I thought that if I asked the question if there was any truth in it all would be revealed.by anybody who knew one way of the other

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:lol:

Possibly your best yet [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
With all due respect BG, some of the stuff you post on here that you've heard, or that your son has told you, or that you've read on that bloody rumours site means you come across a thoroughly gullible individual who would start to believe the sky was green with pink dots if you were told so.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
He came on loan at first, then went back when he was injured.
He came back here in the summer as we moved into the Amex, but failed his medical so we took him on loan. Obviously the price must have then been agreed, as he signed a contract wef from Jan 2012, although he signed it in Nov 2011 as he was on loan until the January anyway.

A pedant adds: You are essentially correct, but loan deals can be made permanent outside the transfer window, so he did in fact sign permanently on November 16 2011.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A pedant adds: You are essentially correct, but loan deals can be made permanent outside the transfer window, so he did in fact sign permanently on November 16 2011.

True, which is why I posted the link to the bbc on my second post in this thread. I was clumsily trying to show Bens Grandad why there was a problem at first with his medical, and why it started off as a loan which then became permanent.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lovely sky this time of year...

original-landscape-art-painting--sky-song-2-amy-giacomelli.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here