Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Thinking of taking my 9year old daughter to watch Millwall in March for the first time. Haven't been to Millwall away before and was wondering how safe it is. I'm sure things aren't as bad as they used to be down there. Be interested to hear your thoughts.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
You'll be completely fine to take her. It really isn't that different to any other match.

The New Den is very sterile and no where near as intimidating as the old one.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The away game that I would choose to take my son to for his first game, (division permitting). It's easy to get to, never seen any trouble there, normally a good following.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I'd ask the ticket office for a lower tier ticket as in the upper tier everyone will be standing so your daughter wouldn't be able to see much.

Edit - presuming we have the lower tier again like we did last season when the upper sold out.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
I was trying to listen to what my daughter was singing once, so I asked her and she said sea , sea, sea sardines. Absolute truth. Still laugh it about it now.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
I'd ask the ticket office for a lower tier ticket as in the upper tier everyone will be standing so your daughter wouldn't be able to see much.

Edit - presuming we have the lower tier again like we did last season when the upper sold out.

Already got the upper tier. She'll have to stand on her seat, no worries.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Trains not good that day - BML closed Busing around three bridges also Lewes to Haywards Heath closed E/B trains going around Brighton or Hastings to London Bridge

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Already got the upper tier. She'll have to stand on her seat, no worries.

One year we got front row, upper tier. Great view and it felt like sitting in your sofa at home with a cup holder.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I was trying to listen to what my daughter was singing once, so I asked her and she said sea , sea, sea sardines. Absolute truth. Still laugh it about it now.

Excellent I love it.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Trains not good that day - BML closed Busing around three bridges also Lewes to Haywards Heath closed E/B trains going around Brighton or Hastings to London Bridge

Got the coach booked so should be ok.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Eh?

Are you saying that there are no direct trains from Brighton to London Bridge that day?

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Eh?

Are you saying that there are no direct trains from Brighton to London Bridge that day?

Yes - do a dummy booking on Southern rail - Busing between Brighton and Three Bridges - There are some direct trains but they are going via Littlehampton

Also busing between Lewes and Three Bridges

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Yup, buses from Brighton to Three Bridges. Probably going to give the Uckfield line a crack. Shows how much we need BML2.

Uckfield line thats my plan too -just need to get a non drinking driver for E/B - Uckfield

Those buses are a nightmare when you have had a few !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here