Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sit near constant moaners ?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
FFS if you sit there for 90 mins and totally mug off your own team why go.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
FFS if you sit there for 90 mins and totally mug off your own team why go.

Is it because when they get home they can have a moan on here too ?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I had a good old moan today - I challenge you to suggest it wasn't warranted?!! It was shockingly bad today and given I pay to watch my team show some effort I was entitled to a moan today :angry:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Yeah and he wouldn't shut it until we scored, I'm sick of it and I'm asking the club if I can move on Monday he's winding me up, it's every game! Everyone is shit in his eyes and when we score he stays sitting down the stupid ****

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Yep, the fella next to us who's hatred for Barnes was extraordinary.... has moved his hatred to Mr Greer. Moaned about everything he did for the whole game.

Nob.

I was going to reply that you must sit close because that sounds like the guy who sits behind me but then I realised there were enough Barnes boo boys to make it anywhere in the ground!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Have to say block N1D had some very negative people in it today. Greer seemed to take a lot of flack as did Oscar for some reason. Every over hit cross or misplace pass was greeted with some choice words.
Its a shame really an glad i am off to N1C where it looks like they sing win lose or draw.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I sit next to a moaner most evenings.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I wasn't exactly praising the team but the bloke behind me does it every game win lose or draw

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There are a couple around me who constantly moan. One switched to greer before barnes left, but has really gone to town on him since (and I say that as someone who was very disappointed with Greer's performance today), the other has mostly moved on to Lopez, but will quickly jump on anyone who makes a bad pass, and will find something to moan at even when we are comfortably winning.

My friends an I are seriously considering moving seats.

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
Because they are not mugging off there own team, JCL who can not be arsed to travel up to London or beyond.

i moan at games when we play crap, however i have also been to carlisle, Burnley, Huddersfield,Scunthorpe, huddersfield and many others. Last time I checked they were north of london and i have supported the team for 20 yrs. Obviously I am a bad fan as I occasionally take off my blue and white tinted glasses and see what's really happening -

Still carry on tarnishing everyone with the same brush.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I don't get it at all..the opposition carves out a good chance and people are om their feet, shouting and swearing...I don't know what people think they are achieving...nothing constructive in it at all..the pious "I've paid my money therefore I have the right..." gets on my nerves...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here