Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Was great to see him back today. Played well in the first half and then dropped deeper in the second to allow both full backs to get forward. He really is a brilliant prospect.

At times it seemed like some of the Doncaster players were scared to go into a 50:50 with him. Total beast.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Great enthusiasm at the end, waving to the West stand with great big grin. He really seems to relish playing, smashing to see.

PG

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He is a good player and typified what he's about today when he misplaced a pass then chased back and won the ball back.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Surprisingly fast for his size.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
The idiot COMMENTATOR behind me was givin it some again today and was mentioning Ince was shit and playing shit, I told Hik to shut the **** he as he obviously knows nothing about football, I'm moving away from him soon phoning the club Monday I'm sick of hearing his WHINEY little voice

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
One incident in the first half summed up how Ince has learned, improved and got fitter. He lost the ball in midfield, chased thirty yards and won it back cleanly. Real determination from a player I hope we can keep for at least the next couple of years. He's good! For those old enough to remember, a Barry Rees in the making!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is a good player and typified what he's about today when he misplaced a pass then chased back and won the ball back.

Agreed, summed up the best and worst about him in one move.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
He really is far better than his years.
Yes he makes mistakes from time to time, but when he does he then demonstrates one of his best qualities, and that is that he is determined to make up for his slip up. He is, in my very humble opinion one of the best prospects I've seen wear the blue and white shirt. Hope the club really get behind this and offer him a very very long term contract as his stock value is only ever going to grow

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The idiot COMMENTATOR behind me was givin it some again today and was mentioning Ince was shit and playing shit, I told Hik to shut the **** he as he obviously knows nothing about football, I'm moving away from him soon phoning the club Monday I'm sick of hearing his WHINEY little voice

Lol you in block N1D by chance

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Most promising youngster I've seen in 40 years of following Brighton. He will be an England player in a few years. Well done the club in giving him a new contract.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Was great to see him back today. Played well in the first half and then dropped deeper in the second to allow both full backs to get forward. He really is a brilliant prospect.

At times it seemed like some of the Doncaster players were scared to go into a 50:50 with him. Total beast.

player of the season so far

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Most promising youngster I've seen in 40 years of following Brighton. He will be an England player in a few years. Well done the club in giving him a new contract.

Completely this. Has all the facets to be a good premiership player. We will struggle to hold on to him if we don't go up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

After the goal obviously, that was my highlight of the game today Bully.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here