Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Rodney

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thought he looks excellent, has some pace and makes a lot if similar runs to CMS. Will be interesting to see how he develops and how we can best use him with Ulloa.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did ok. Can only get better. March played better I thought.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Good signing, already looks better than Barnes

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For someone who apparently hasn't played much this season I thought he did very well.

I suspect given a few starts he can improve significantly. Seems to have the pace we badly need.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
For a bloke starting his first game in three months I thought he showed signs, that he could have a very good impact on the rest of the season. Pleasantly surprised by his performance.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Looks extremely promising. Played left and right and can also play up top. He's rapid, has got two good feet, and makes some brilliant runs. I think it's more a case of the established players learning how to play for him, rather than him learning to play with others. They need to pass early and pass into the space behind the defence, so he can run on to it. This will mean that we'll stretch their defence.
With Ulloa, SD*2, KLL, Buckley, CMS and March vying for places in the front three, and Orlandi and SD*1 when we want some more solidity, things are looking up.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I thought D Rod was MoM today. Obviously the prawn sandwich brigade asked who scored, then made Leo MoM.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
A promising start. With Barnes in the team today we'd have won 4-0.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Looked very good and him starting answered the question of what position CMS will be battling for when he returns

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We've been crying out for some pace so it was fantastic to see him thundering forward, very promising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here