Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustein -is he worth it

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
He's just posted another post on twitter making it clear he's unhappy

@KemyAgustien: Missing swansea more and more. 3points lads

Most of our recent signings seem to have fitted in but he seems the exception. I don't see enough games live, but right from when I saw him away at Leeds and at the Amex against Burnley at the start of the season, I thought he had an attitude problem. I haven't hard or seen anything to change that view.

I know some see him as a flair player....

I rarely criticise our players, but he's one to offload in my view...

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully he goes sooner rather than later. Too much of a passenger, looks unfit and not interested. Can see him going out on loan to a struggling Championship team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Seems to get on well with the players but clearly there is a problem on the training ground. No doubt he has quality but Oscar must feel he doesn't use it in the right place or work hard enough for the team. Said it before but i was surprised he didn't leave in the transfer window

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Was he on the bench today?

He does seem to have an attitude, also seems like he thinks he is better than championship football from when I have seen him play.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
think he may well come good. needs a run in the team. think he would have expected to be playing more with Crofts out

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
fine him 2 weeks wages for that tweet. got some class, but it sits behind his belly somewhere.

awful signing. who signed him? Jones? Burke? Oscar?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Fat and lazy, you don't need or want luxury players in the championship, **** knows why we signed him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hopefully he goes sooner rather than later. Too much of a passenger, looks unfit and not interested. Can see him going out on loan to a struggling Championship team.

Swansea have managed to dump another player like Dobbie on us.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I dont think we've seen enough of him to fully determine whether he's "worth it" - he's obviously frustrated at not playing regularly but there's probably a reason for that.

I'd like to see him get a run of games to justify his worth to us.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I saw that tweet & replied to him along the lines of "hard work & application bring reward".
Seems to think he's a cut above, loves to post his deep & meaningful tweets which come across as him not happy here.
If he was half as good as he thinks he is then we'd have a player.
Get rid.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I saw that tweet & replied to him along the lines of "hard work & application bring reward".
Seems to think he's a cut above, loves to post his deep & meaningful tweets which come across as him not happy here.
If he was half as good as he thinks he is then we'd have a player.
Get rid.

Totally agree.
Did he reply back?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fat and lazy, you don't need or want luxury players in the championship, **** knows why we signed him.

Feel exactly the same way. Plays for himself not the team. Last time he played he barely moved in the second half...... He can spot a pass and has a trick, but luxury player just about sums it up.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Some of the comments are ridiculously harsh. Personally I think he's done ok when he's played, not exceptional but as good as those around him. I really don't see the point in signing the likes of Agustein and Lita on their wages and not playing them. Someone seriously needs to look at how they are doing their job and made accountable to Tony Bloom because if I was him I would not be impressed with how much money has been wasted on these two.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Totally agree.
Did he reply back?

No, he's probably composing a general reply to all the "haters" although most tweets to him were quite supportive.
I'd love to see him succeed here, but can't help think his attitude is all wrong. If he wants out then surely the best thing to do would be to get his head down force his way into the team & put some performances in.
No other teams will be interested at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here