Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno and Sol

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
For a bloke that hasn't played for months Rodney was great. Very quick minded. Just a pity the team were not on his wavelength. Stephens was ok.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Rodders was good and will get better. Stephens will also improve but bar a few moments he had a good solid game

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wardy was MoM. How Ulloa got it...:lolol:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Wardy was MoM. How Ulloa got it...:lolol:

Hopefully to give him some confidence. I was thrilled when he scored that disallowed goal and even more so when he got the winner! He's a top player and with the monkey off his back after a dry run, hopefully he will return to the goal scoring form we all know he is capable of! But agreed I would have given it to any of the other 10 players, Solly played really well!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Thought Rodders looked good and can see him earning a longer contract, Stephens looks a tidy player as well but it hasn't been an easy start for him playing his first 2 games in completely different midfields. I like the look of Solly but he's got to learn to use his right foot as well as he's a bit one dimensional at the moment although he did look better when he went central.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It never ceases to amuse me how we all see the game differently. I would have given Bruno MOM and I didn't see much with Rodney and Dale to give me much comfort. Oh well, three points is the important thing.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
March would have been my MOM. Perhaps some posters don't recognize who is who.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Bruno was MOM. Spanish Rod did ok snd looked very much like Hoskins in his play. Stephens did ok although his first touch let him down a number of times and I thouht that he was lucky to not get a red card for his double footed jump/tackle in the first half surprised the ref didnt even give a yellow.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thouht that he was lucky to not get a red card for his double footed jump/tackle in the first half surprised the ref didnt even give a yellow.

You should make an appointment with an optician. No way was that tackle as you describe.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I thought Bruno was MOM. Spanish Rod did ok snd looked very much like Hoskins in his play. Stephens did ok although his first touch let him down a number of times and I thouht that he was lucky to not get a red card for his double footed jump/tackle in the first half surprised the ref didnt even give a yellow.

Yep, I thought red card too, both feet off the ground, gave it away in dangerous areas a couple of times too. Let's hope it was home debut nerves. Rodriguez looked good to me too.
Solly MOM by a mile, for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It happened just in front of me and everybody around were expecting a red card, so no need to visit spec savers perhapx I should make an appointment for you if you didnt see it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Funny I always thought a wingers job was to set up goals March didn't pay any decent cross that I could remember that resulted in a goal scoring opportunity and was shown how to by a defender. Good game no doubt but not mom.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Ince was great as well. Match and Ward very good. Rodney has some real quality movement pity we could not see his runs. If we could he would get in behind defences quite often

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here