Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentines Day

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I need a surprise, something different, for valentines day. Has anyone got any suggestions?

However I need something not to expensive.

Fill me with your love people.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
ball-bag-1.jpg

How about this new bag?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've got a new trick up your sleeve.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I need a surprise, something different, for valentines day. Has anyone got any suggestions?

However I need something not to expensive.

Fill me with your love people.

Depending on where you live, you could take the lucky person out for a romantic ride. Drive to Eastbourne along the seafront at night time. Before you get into Eastbourne you can pull up and view the whole of Eastbourne from the top of a hill. The lights are rather amazing and a little bottle of wine and a blanket would go down well. Weather depending and if you drive to that is.

D

Deleted member 18477

Depending on where you live, you could take the lucky person out for a romantic ride. Drive to Eastbourne along the seafront at night time. Before you get into Eastbourne you can pull up and view the whole of Eastbourne from the top of a hill. The lights are rather amazing and a little bottle of wine and a blanket would go down well. Weather depending and if you drive to that is.

Followed by some good old fashioned Dogging. :love:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You dont need to spend a penny all women want is a bit of romance, its hard work and seems to go on forever, like reading a good night story to a kid
but it always seems to work with my missus.
Subjects to use.
losing weight
Dress looks good on her
Nice shoes
That lipstick makes you look hot
etc

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Then get her back on the Scooter & take her down Little East Street...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
A 9 inch buttock thumper vibrator with warm milk squirter built in, or the arse master dildo is always a winner !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here