Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Owen you boring biased prick!!!

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Christ alive this guy talks so much shite and is by far the worst commentator/summarizer I have ever come across.

A few classic Owen quotes from the game:-

"This is the best start I've ever seen in my life"

"That is the best shot I have ever seen"

"Daniel Sturridge is one of the best strikers in the world"

Total knob.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
"Michael Owen is one of the most tedious people in the world"

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Loan signing on Monday.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have never understood why they put ex players of one of the teams playing as a summeriser they can be so biased its asking for trouble. Owen is one of the worse, i am pleased we did not sign him now no matter how much he was dying to play for the Albion.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Considering towards the end of his footballing career he used to go on about how much he hated football and football fans, I'm surprised he chose to become a football pundit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Considering towards the end of his footballing career he used to go on about how much he hated football and football fans, I'm surprised he chose to become a football pundit.
Everyone's got to earn a living, the poor ******* is probably down to his last £50m by now.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It was the same when Jason Roberts was a pundit when we played Reading at their ground last year. If TV companies are going to do that they should at least balance it with someone with an Albion connection as well.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The trouble is that most ex players still feel the passion from when they played Liverpool v Arsenal was always a big game for Owen he probably did not like Arsenal then and it filters through now even as a pundit.
McManaman was full of hatred for Arsenal pitchside at half time but then he has akways been a t**t.
Best ex player on the TV for me is Ian Wright by a mile, trouble is he is not on enough.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Couldn't agree more, he sounds like the estate agent you're forced to talk to at a sh*t party

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here