Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homecoming

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Today marks the return of me and Mrs Woody to WSU, wooh hoo! After eighteen months of banishment in WSL we are looking forward to being able cheer our heroes, poke fun at the opposition, might even use a profanity or two!

But we need some advice, should we bring earplugs to allow ourselves to not only acclimatise to the noise, but also to the altitude?

Can't wait........

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Today marks the return of me and Mrs Woody to WSU, wooh hoo! After eighteen months of banishment in WSL we are looking forward to being able cheer our heroes, poke fun at the opposition, might even use a profanity or two!

But we need some advice, should we bring earplugs to allow ourselves to not only acclimatise to the noise, but also to the altitude?

Can't wait........

Did you move STH seats mid season? If so how, as I was told I had to wait until the renewal/move window (unless there were medical reasons)?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Did you move STH seats mid season? If so how, as I was told I had to wait until the renewal/move window (unless there were medical reasons)?

Swapped with friends until end of season, one of them was struggling with the stairs.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Can't wait........

It would be helpful if you can encourage those around you to make sufficient noise that some may require ear plugs. The chant that has got most going in the WSU of late is the Adam El-Abd Muppets song, so perhaps you could bring along a new and popular one with you. As you remember, WSU is still great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here