Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
kaz-l229-1346696_478x359.jpg

LuaLua has been unfortunate not to have scored this season

PUBLISHED
05:22 8th February 2014
by Ben Soro-Perez
As soon as one goes in though, it will help my confidence and I really, really hope that it happens today"
Kazenga LuaLua
Kazenga LuaLua admits he is considering changing his approach as he goes in search of his first goal of the 2013/14 season.
Known for his ferocious efforts from range, LuaLua has hit the woodwork on numerous occasions this term, most recently against Watford last weekend, but he is hopeful that today’s game will see him perform his trademark celebration once more.
The Congolese winger told seagulls.co.uk, “Maybe I should start curling them more rather than smashing it all the time.
“It is getting ridiculous though; I don’t know why I haven’t scored yet this season, but it’s frustrating to keep hitting the bar all the time.
“As soon as one goes in though, it will help my confidence and I really, really hope that it happens today.”
kaz-a229-1346697.jpg

Kaz unleashes one of his trademark strikes
The winger also touched on his increased role within the team adding, “Last year I felt like I was an impact player, coming on when the team was losing or struggling, but this year has been different for me.
“I’ve played more and I feel like part of the squad, it’s helped my confidence too.
“Last year I was on the left all the time but this year the gaffer has said to me, if I’m not getting the ball, to come inside and try and be involved all the time.
“He wants me more involved and it’s helping me. Like the last game here against Birmingham, there were two players marking me all the time, but it’s a good thing because they know you’re dangerous.
“But I want to improve and I want to play every game the same, whether it’s home or away.”
The tricky wide-man also spoke of the importance of tomorrow’s clash with Doncaster, a game he feels is a must-win.
“It’s a big game, but every game we play is a big game. We’ve got four games in a row at home now and we have to try to win them all.
“If we want to finish in the play-offs then tomorrow is a must-win game.”
Tickets for Albion v Doncaster available now!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Good luck, Kaz, we really hope you score as well today, and not just the one goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here