Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are Palace fans referred to.......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We copied Millwall fans.

*Millwall fans consider them from Surrey, therefore all posh and called Nigel.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
:

Why, oh why, oh why can't you JCL's just have your own forum - haven't you heard this one is for proper fans. :ffsparr:

I didn't know were the term Nigel came from, and by the look of the answers on here, nobody else does either.

My first Brighton Match was in December 1967. Does that make me a JCL. If we stuck with people who were everpresent during the Gillingham years, there wouldn't be much point in having the AMEX, would there.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
The scum is a term used by Brighton fans about Palace fans

I know and as far as I'm concerned every palace fan I've spoken to apart from a couple live up to that name, they call us scum as well as several vile expletives I've seen aimed at dads with their kids such as "you f*****g homo c*** i hope you die of aids"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
TBH they can call us what they like, but I've now been told by 3 palace fans that us calling them pikeys makes no sense and is actually racist and at least scum makes sense

Calling them pikeys isn't racist as we're not making reference to travellers but chavs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Talking of train spotters, what's happened to Major ?

Rumour is a steward at Selhurst took away his counter clicker on his last visit there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here