Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tapatalk issues?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Has anyone else been having trouble using NSC on tapatalk for the last few days? I have a Galaxy S3 - I can get right into the Big Board and see all the threads but when I try to go into one it just hangs there, "loading", and never displays the posts. What's weird is the other forums I'm on all work fine - has NSC had some kind of update in the background, or does it need one? Or is it just me? :annoyed:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I Had a problem yesterday with it asking me to log in and said I had tried too many times with incorrect password, left it a few hours and it was fine

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Having just done an update on iphone the new version doesn't seem to let me show the latest post first and keeps coming up with threads up to 2 days old with no new comments. Been into settings and changed the "read order" but still not working. Any one else got problems?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having just done an update on iphone the new version doesn't seem to let me show the latest post first and keeps coming up with threads up to 2 days old with no new comments. Been into settings and changed the "read order" but still not working. Any one else got problems?

What if you select the menu (top left) and then choose 'Unread'.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Thanks for various tips. The old favorite of uninstalling and then putting it back on seems to have done the trick.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Out of curiosity, what other forums do people use Tapatalk for? I'm always on NSC through it, but nothing else...

applecrumble

Dec 21, 2013
It has been playing up for me too, not loading when on 3G but fine over wifi?! Only app on my iPhone doing this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here