Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brennan Dickenson

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gone to Northampton on loan.

Hopefully score some goals to help them close the gap on Pompey.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
I dont understand why we dont give this boy a chance? Hes looked fantastic everytime ive seen him play for development squad

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I dont understand why we dont give this boy a chance? Hes looked fantastic everytime ive seen him play for development squad

Totally agree with your comments. I also saw him playing for Dorchester when he was only 17 or 18. He was head and shoulders above everybody else. I do realise this was Conference south.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton

Maybe he hasn't ready when training with the first team

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Didn't Naylor say we tried to sell him in January?

There was a rumour he was going north of the border to join one of them there secessionist teams (Kilmarnock or St Johnstone I think) and it was unclear if it was a loan being proposed or a sale. Tbh I think there was confusion between him and Maksimenko.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Thought Hibs were taking him on loan?
Who the DS got left to play up front now? Barker gone, Goodwin out on loan & now Dickenson

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Perfect loan move for him. If he bangs in the goals he might be ready for first team involvement next year, if not, he will most likely get a place at a lower league club as I agree with others, he's always looked one of the best in the DS to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here