Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1346080_478x359.jpg

Ferret tips Ulloa to hit the net against Doncaster

PUBLISHED
14:51 7th February 2014
by Ferret
I fancy that LEONARDO ULLOA (7/2) will return to goalscoring form"
Ferret
Albion matches against Doncaster these days are always something of a celebratory event.

With the fortunes of the two clubs mirrored to a large extent in the past couple of decade, plenty of goodwill amongst the supporters has been shared as a result.CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
However, when the referee blows the whistle, the friendliness stops for 90 minutes and Brighton have been installed as Sky Bet’s 8/15 favourites with Doncaster unfancied at 11/2; in-between comes the draw at 14/5.
While I do foresee a home success, 8/15 is a tad skinny and there is better value to be found among the other categories.
In the correct score lists, BRIGHTON TO WIN 3-2 is priced at 33/1 and to win 4-1 is 28/1. Both are feasible outcomes and both are overpriced for their likelihood.
stephens-a229-1346039.jpg

Dale Stephens tries his luck at Watford
For a first goalscorer, this week I fancy that LEONARDO ULLOA (7/2) will return to goalscoring form, while at longer odds DALE STEPHENS (14/1) will hit the net in due course.
Stephens has a one in eight career record and if played in an advance role will get plenty of opportunities in this Albion side. KEMY AGUSTIEN (20/1) is the obvious alternative.
Finally, in the half-time/full-time category, BRIGHTON/DRAW is a huge 20/1 and has to be taken for the exceptional value it represents. It also provides some emotional insurance if the Seagulls do take a first half lead and fail to hang on!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP TO SKY BET AND RECEIVE A £5 FREE BET EVERY WEEK!
Albion v Doncaster at the Amex on Saturday, 3pm kick off. Tickets available online, at the Amex Ticket Office or via the telephone on 08443271901.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here