Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds on Tuesday

Not too many home seats left.

And I see Leeds have been allocated a whopping 2700. Will they fill it? Sure they would have for a Saturday.....

Should be a good crowd, especially if we can turn on the style and thrash Donny tomorrow...

How about Donny tickets [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION]

Good range of cheapest seats available inc one block in the south.

Can't see them bringing more than 300ish so there will be big gaps behind the goal.

Probably 25500 annouced crowd.

Leeds will be high - maybe even 29k, but real attendance will be lower as always the case for evening games.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I'd heard Leeds had sold out, which is what I would expect.

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
Fair play to Leeds bringing that many, though I would be interested in how many are coming from Leeds as they have a large southern fan base

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still the best atmosphere of any game ive been to at the Amex the 3-3 match , even at 2-0 down the crowd stayed with the team , That early goal in the 2nd half got the crowd going even more terrific noise and Leeds buckled , yep we screwed up with a minute to go but its one of the only few times the crowd influenced the game , that was with 20k , why we cant make it even more intense with 30k i dont know but looking forward to it .

765 tickets left for us !!

Lots of home tickets have sold over the weekend and this morning according to the seat planner.

A rough count suggests less than 200 now available.

We know there can be no more behind the south goal. Maybe a few more pockets and possible the shelf (as guessing schools won't have had this on a school night).

Looking at the largest official attendance of the season, although there will obv be some ST no shows, especially in the family stand...

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Think you will find a vast majority of the 2k tickets sold by Leeds were for the original fixture scheduled on the Saturday.

Not sure how many of those 2k will make the trip down tomorrow night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here