Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much for a match by match seat in the esu next season?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Probably! :(

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd guess about 3% more than now. Still manageable I guess to most people.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
One of the people I sit with bought tickets for Southampton v Liverpool next month as he is working down there that weekend , his seat is similar position to what it would be at the AMEX. Providing you have transport covered Southampton v Liverpool cost him £40 , a ticket around him for Leeds visit here next week is £42 . Yes we have a better ground but when I watch a football match I watch what is happening on the pitch not how nice the ground around me is ....... seeing World Class players is cheaper than watching dirty Leeds.

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
I think it was £34 this season and i suppose a booking fee,plus increase so would that mean £37/£38.So with three of us (two in full time education) it would mean £110ish per game.:eek:
Would these sums be correct?
This season top priced tickets in ESU are £42

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The thing about ESU is that most seats available on a match by match basis sell out, so it's hard to argue that they're pricing out new fans as there are obviously people prepared to pay it. For example, tomorrow's game isn't the most attractive of fixtures, yet there are only a total of 23 seats remaining in the ESU.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here