Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
stephens-l229-1344557_478x359.jpg

Stephens made his Albion debut against Watford at Vicarage Road

PUBLISHED
01:53 7th February 2014
by Luke Nicoli
Hopefully we’ll pick up the win this time and I’ll be able to give the lads a few points, having faced them so recently"
Dale Stephens
New signing Dale Stephens has a score to settle should he line up against Doncaster Rovers tomorrow.The midfielder played against the South Yorkshire club for Charlton Athletic a couple of weeks ago at the Keepmoat Stadium, and the Londoners were comfortably beaten.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We got beat 3-0, so I’ll be looking to put that right! We weren’t at our best and we had a man sent off early in the first-half which didn’t help, but they played well on the night and fully deserved their win.
“Hopefully we’ll pick up the win this time and I’ll be able to give the lads a few points, having faced them so recently.”
stephens-int-30jan14-ld229-1328015.jpg

Stephens being interviewed by Seagulls Player
Stephens went straight into the side for the game at Watford last Sunday and he is delighted to have made an immediate impression.
“The aim has been to play as soon as possible to help me find my feet and to kick on from there,” he adds. “A lot of Brighton fans probably didn’t know too much about me when I signed, but I’ve played at this level for a couple of years now and I’m ready to go to the next level.”
Read more from Dale’s interview in this Saturday’s award-winning matchday programme, Seagull, priced £3.50.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here