Jun 5, 2011
david-l229-1344394_478x359.jpg

David Rodriguez signed for Albion in the January transfer window

PUBLISHED
20:03 6th February 2014
by Luke Nicoli
Hopefully my season can now start again"
David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez admits he can’t wait to form a good striking relationship with Leo Ulloa.The new signing made his debut as a second-half substitute at Watford last Sunday and he believes the pair can have a big impact on the rest of the season.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Leo and I are totally different players, but I know him from when I played against him when he was at Almeria, and he’s a player who can make a difference.
“Whether I play up alongside him though is not for me to say – that’s more to do with the coach and the system he wants to play, but now I want to help the team improve further; I’m a hard-working player – that’s one of my biggest assets along with my speed – and I love to score goals, but the most important thing is to get the fans behind me and to play well.
david-r-l229-1331374.jpg

Watch Rodriguez's exclusive interview on Seagulls Player
“It’s been a difficult season for me, however signing for Brighton has compensated that, and hopefully my season can now start again.”
He has already made a big impression on Andrea Orlandi who added, “He is quick, he moves well, he was always a goalscorer in Spain and he’s always been highly rated back home. He’s mobile, small and can also play wide. I think he’s going to contribute well, he’s a good player.”
Read more from Dale’s interview in this Saturday’s award-winning matchday programme, Seagull, priced £3.50 while Tuesday night’s Seagull against Leeds United features Andrea Orlandi.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here