pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Along with

David Starkey
Tessa Jowell
Some other bloke

should be good.

might play Galloway "drinking" Bingo for added entertainment.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I rarely agree with either of them but Galloway and Starkey are always good entertainment. Galloway's speeches are actually very good even if you don't agree with his politics - Starkey is just a raving nutcase !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Galloway only cares for Muslims, no one else.

Oh no, he cares for himself a lot - an awful lot

Think I'll watch this tonight, should be good.

I do wish QT would expand its range of guests though: how many times has Starkey been on? Or Farage? Let's have some new faces on it

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I expect some scathing criticism of the West if and when Syria is brought up.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I expect some scathing criticism of the West if and when Syria is brought up.

You just know it and also we gave Syria £500m but the environment agency for the south west says we haven't a bottomless pit to sort this storm crisis out but have the funds to help any other country out at tax payers exspence but not our own yet again.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You just know it and also we gave Syria £500m but the environment agency for the south west says we haven't a bottomless pit to sort this storm crisis out but have the funds to help any other country out at tax payers exspence but not our own yet again.

I have very sympathy for the people in the South West and there are certain foreign aid budgets that could and should be raided to assist them BUT the floods do not compare to what the normal people of Syria are suffering - attacks from chemical weapons, random killings by snipers depending on who they are targeting that day, starvation and torture. That £500m is well spent in my eyes.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've been looking forwards to watching this since they announced the guests at the end of last week's programme.
Charlie Brooker's Weekly Wipe, followed by QT. Great bit of viewing tonight.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I have very sympathy for the people in the South West and there are certain foreign aid budgets that could and should be raided to assist them BUT the floods do not compare to what the normal people of Syria are suffering - attacks from chemical weapons, random killings by snipers depending on who they are targeting that day, starvation and torture. That £500m is well spent in my eyes.

Each to their own I guess. I'd not send a penny and I'd let Muslim country's like Saudi, Omar, Kuwiat etc contribute more and take refugees but they turn a blind eye. I don't care about any other country apart from our own.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

And just what has that £600m (its gone up) achieved.
They should be left to get on with it- and we should stop pretending we are a Big Country any more and spend our hard earned on our own people.
If the rebels win how long will it be before they send their freedom fighters over here to RE-EDUCATE us on our evil ways.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
large shot of some disgusting schnapps i have everytime he says Independence.
Drink everyones schnapps if he says "Thatcher in a kilt"

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

Ah but you clearly underestimate the weird sense of kinship people have with persons they have never met yet share the same nationality (which is exceptionally laid out in 'Imagined Communities'), which means they're show a disproportionate amount of sympathy to the flood victims over the atrocities in Syria.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here