Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ivor Caplin

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which pie flavour does he prefer.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As an Albion supporter will he ever payback his misspent MP's expenses?

Can his links with EADS, EDS and Sodexho help Brighton blast their way into the Premier League?

Does he still drink in the Neville before games?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
When Charlton Athletic were run by a shark, Mike Glikstein I believe, the local council legally 'ring fenced' the Valley so it couldn't be demolished until CAFC had built a new permanent stadium which in time resulted in the club getting back the derelict Valley and moving back home. As this was within the law why didn't Hove Council do the same with the Goldstone in 1995?

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
When Charlton Athletic were run by a shark, Mike Glikstein I believe, the local council legally 'ring fenced' the Valley so it couldn't be demolished until CAFC had built a new permanent stadium which in time resulted in the club getting back the derelict Valley and moving back home. As this was within the law why didn't Hove Council do the same with the Goldstone in 1995?

Good point, well made Harty. Someone ask him if he has ever shopped at The (and it makes it sick saying it) Goldstone Retail Park?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Do you think Alistair Campbell's language when attending as a guest for a Burnley match is acceptable, or should he be ejected for foul and abusive language?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Had his surname been Biggun, does he feel that comedy touch would have advanced his political career?

Cesar Chavez

Apr 17, 2012
California
Why did he look so uncomfortbable on the few occaisons he was on the front bench in the House when the qestioning targeted weapons of mass destruction?

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
tell him that he is a c unt from me!

Witnessed him behaving like a 100% pr1ck years ago, never forgotten it so have always tried to spread the word

as much as I am labour through and through, the current Hove MP maybe a bit more....normal than the last two

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
tell him that he is a c unt from me!

Witnessed him behaving like a 100% pr1ck years ago, never forgotten it so have always tried to spread the word

as much as I am labour through and through, the current Hove MP maybe a bit more....normal than the last two

Not the other woman who spent her expenses on herself, was it Celia 'Gold Taps I went to Hove once' Barlow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here