Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone watching Hunted on Channel 4 right now?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Disgusting, barbaric, backward, outrageous.

I'm sorry but I'm now of the opinion that any level of support for the forthcoming winter Olympics in Sochi is tacit agreement with the persecution of homosexuals.

And that goes for the World Cup in 4 years time as well, unless they've had a major rethink about their law and the enforcement of that law.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Absolutely horrifying what is going on. How can someone get a suspended sentence for shooting someone in the face?! How can the authorities turn a blind eye to the the attacks???!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
It is extremely disturbing. The lack of education is alarming. I am finding it quite depressing tbh

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
how, how, how, how, how, ho, how, how, HOW HOW HOW did Russia get The Olympics AND The World Cup.

Oligarchs, Olympic Committee and several large bags of cash I would imagine.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
how, how, how, how, how, ho, how, how, HOW HOW HOW did Russia get The Olympics AND The World Cup.

Oligarchs, Olympic Committee and several large bags of cash I would imagine.

Lots of 'how's, when the answer that you give is so obvious.

And Qatar...I wonder how they got the World Cup? :rolleyes: Homosexuality is ILLEGAL there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Lots of 'how's, when the answer that you give is so obvious.

And Qatar...I wonder how they got the World Cup? :rolleyes: Homosexuality is ILLEGAL there.

Well quite. Russia replulses me. They have destroyed villages to get bedrock to make the Olympic Village and build snowdomes on the Palm tree climate coastline! They have stated they will of course look into compensating anyone affected once the games are over. Yeah. right.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Absolutely Disgraceful

The almost animal like noises coming from that young man as he was being assaulted was awful, and the disgusting humiliation that followed, awful people about

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm afraid I can't watch it, too distressing. I have seen footage though of what happened when they tried to have a Pride march in Croatia. Ooof, not pleasant. Okay, the UK may have a few errant meatheads who beat up on homosexuals and some backward thinking religious types but by the teeth of Tom Petty, those baltic countries are positively frothing at the mouth to kill gays and blacks. Scary.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here