Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evolution debate.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Ken Ham is not the best creationists has to offer there are far better exponents of this belief. Dr John C Whitcombe, Professor John Lennox and many more. This debate will go for on ever because both evolution and creationists are both belief systems and as we all know on NSC beliefs cant be changed that easily.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Pointless debate that they both did for the money, either you believe in one or the other.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
There are no gods, we evolved, end of conversation.

Edit. Didn't read thread properly, didn't watch video, probably a debate about evolution but nobody threw stones over shoulders and god didn't create earth on Sunday because he doesn't exist. Yes I am digging holes...

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This debate will go for on ever because both evolution and creationists are both belief systems
No they are not. Science is not something we're supposed to blindly believe in. It's not even a debate. It's like trying to debate that Brighton are a bigger club than Real Madrid and Man Utd.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There are no gods, we evolved, end of conversation.

Edit. Didn't read thread properly, didn't watch video, probably a debate about evolution but nobody threw stones over shoulders and god didn't create earth on Sunday because he doesn't exist. Yes I am digging holes...

What constructed the process of evolution?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What constructed the process of evolution?
We don't know. Maybe it was a god of some sort, maybe not. But evolution did occur, and still occurs, and is observable.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ken Ham is not the best creationists has to offer there are far better exponents of this belief. Dr John C Whitcombe, Professor John Lennox and many more. This debate will go for on ever because both evolution and creationists are both belief systems and as we all know on NSC beliefs cant be changed that easily.

Except one is based on a book and the other is based on an overwhelming tidal wave of widely agreed up scientific evidence. These are not equally weighted belief systems because while no one can be sure because as Ken Ham says we weren't there, however the weight of evidence most definitely points in only one direction.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
What a friggin pointless debate, why waste your time on creationists? The 'theory' of evolution is no longer a theory and is scientifically proven, and Creationsim (which is literally literally ridiculed by science) is just believed by idiots. Utter idiots.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

NSC beliefs? WTF?

Let's start from he beginning. Evolution is a fact, why do you think it isn't? If you cut your arm you will bleed, it's scientifically proven. If I believe I won't bleed should I cut my arm?

Have you heard of peer review systems?
How did humans appear if not evolved (with evidence)?

Don't be scared of science, it's there to help you.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
They say that man was made in God's image, did he have a butt hole as well, and if he did, did he use it, or was it just cosmetic?

....of course he used it !!!! - have you never had an away day in Sarf Norwood then?:shit:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
No they are not. Science is not something we're supposed to blindly believe in. It's not even a debate. It's like trying to debate that Brighton are a bigger club than Real Madrid and Man Utd.

Your right on this statement, but Evolution is not Science its still only a theory. So until Evolution is conclusively proven without a shadow of doubt then it will continue to be debated.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What a friggin pointless debate, why waste your time on creationists? The 'theory' of evolution is no longer a theory and is scientifically proven, and Creationsim (which is literally literally ridiculed by science) is just believed by idiots. Utter idiots.

My mother in law is a creationist and she isn't an idiot. She is just firmly entrenched in the belief system that she grew up knowing as the truth. She has been given the tools to retain that belief system in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence by the Creation Ministries. She has shelves full of books which (fail to) challenge evolution and provide (flimsy) evidence that the world is 6000 years old. I my opinion Creation Ministries provide enough doubt about evolution to allow those unable to change their beliefs to continue with their truth. To me the sheer number of books she has on the subject and the stubborn refusal to even entertain the idea of a discussion on the subject hides a shaky belief in her own beliefs.

I was on the mailing list for Creation Ministries for years and read their magazine with interest for a while. While they managed to find a number of holes in evolution theory (holes which scientists will freely admit exsist) they didn't employ the same scrutiny to their own theories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here