Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bespoke Kits or Catalogue Kits from 'Cool' manufacturers?

Bespoke or Catalogue

• Total voters

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As per the other thread and in light of our kit manufacturer changing, what is your preference?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Perhaps I should have added a 'don't care' option :shrug:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I loved Errea, and we had a long and productive relationship with them. I think l'm right in saying that along with Middlesborough and Norwich City, we were the first English club to sign a contract with them, when we moved back to Brighton to play at Withdean.

Their kits were almost without exception, clean, stylish, and easy on the eye , and there is something about wearing a kit that is totally unique to our club.

Just a shame that we couldn't find a way to renew our contract for another two or three years.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Any kit with integrated sponsor logos rather than peel off transfers.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Gotta say I don't mind who makes them as long as they are nice. Ultimately whoever gives us the most money !! We are slightly in the red!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

This , plus the right amount of stripes (front and back) and a decent colour name and numbering (red) = a decent kit :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

This , plus the right amount of stripes (front and back) and a decent colour name and numbering (red) = a decent kit :)

If we're going with one of the main brand names, this is almost certainly never going to happen, even the likes of Barca, United, Chelsea etc have heat pressed (iron on) transfers now, and yes, they do come off if they garment is washed too hot, tumble dried or ironed over the transfer. That said, they have improved and most certainaly aren't the disaster they were a few years back.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
At least we would have some nice leisurewear if we had Adidas. I know I've voted for the option I wasn't meant to considering the question itself is telling me to vote for the bespoke kit, but ho hum.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Nike do a lovely blue and white striped shirt for Hertha Berlin.

The good thing about having a big name brand is the leisure wear is often better.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Nike do a lovely blue and white striped shirt for Hertha Berlin.

The good thing about having a big name brand is the leisure wear is often better.

This one? Agree, looks very nice, except that panel on the back for the number, too big.

hertha.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's have Macron or Umbro

Personal opinion of course, but I've never seen a Macron kit I liked. They all look awful to my eyes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here