Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a LOVELY the pic of GLS in this article about homophobia...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks a bit covert to me

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No doubt someone will take offense and a mod will be along shortly to shut this down but before then:

:lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Oh and on another note, I really do wish people would asking Madame Costa about her views on homophobia, her views don't represent those of any sane, non-bedwetting football fan.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Oh and on another note, I really do wish people would asking Madame Costa about her views on homophobia, her views don't represent those of any sane, non-bedwetting football fan.
Do yours?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We overheard Liz talking to Derby County's Safety Officer in the concourse before the game at the I-Pro and they were taking the issue quite seriously having briefed the stewards on what to do and use of CCTV etc.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Two fat ladies - is it 66 or 88 I can't remember.

I bet GLS had a very lovely day.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Do yours?

Well he hardly ever seems to go to watch The Albion, so I very much doubt anybody would want to take his opinions into account. Besides, he might just be putting his time & energy into his studies - although I can see him sailing successfully through his course doing next-to-nothing if he's chosen to do a Degree in Twattishness...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Do yours?

Certainly not, but I don't try to PRETEND they do.

We overheard Liz talking to Derby County's Safety Officer in the concourse before the game at the I-Pro and they were taking the issue quite seriously having briefed the stewards on what to do and use of CCTV etc.

In case any more evidence was needed, trying to tell the stewards how to do their job. What a CJTC.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well he hardly ever seems to go to watch The Albion, so I very much doubt anybody would want to take his opinions into account. Besides, he might just be putting his time & energy into his studies - although I can see him sailing successfully through his course doing next-to-nothing if he's chosen to do a Degree in Twattishness...

Time of the month? For reference, here are the matches I have attended this season so far:

Derby H, Birmingham A, Bolton H, Doncaster A, Blackburn A, Wigan A, Middlesborough A, Bournemouth H, Derby A, Burnley A.

How many of those were you at?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Time of the month? For reference, here are the matches I have attended this season so far:

Derby H, Birmingham A, Bolton H, Doncaster A, Blackburn A, Wigan A, Middlesborough A, Bournemouth H, Derby A, Burnley A.

How many of those were you at?

Ooooh,time of the month (yet again) eh? You really are the card aren't you, Sonny Jim??

With regard to your question about my match attendances this year, I've been to every home game (bar the NYD fixture) & 3 away games so far this season. Like many responsible adults that support this club, I can't afford to go to as many away games now due to an increasing number of financial commitments that unfortunately take precedence over awaydays. I do, however, continue to be a season ticket holder & put whatever spare I have on matchdays into the coffers of THIS club. Perhaps one day you'll recognise the importance of putting your money into the Albion's bank account rather than that of the opposition clubs? That said, I feel you have some way to go before your maturity & responsibilities outweigh your childish, attention-seeking, gobshite, NSC persona: which is evidently rooted in your lack of real life experience & acquired knowledge.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ooooh,time of the month (yet again) eh? You really are the card aren't you, Sonny Jim??

With regard to your question about my match attendances this year, I've been to every home game (bar the NYD fixture) & 3 away games so far this season. Like many responsible adults that support this club, I can't afford to go to as many away games now due to an increasing number of financial commitments that unfortunately take precedence over awaydays. I do, however, continue to be a season ticket holder & put whatever spare I have on matchdays into the coffers of THIS club. Perhaps one day you'll recognise the importance of putting your money into the Albion's bank account rather than that of the opposition clubs? That said, I feel you have some way to go before your maturity & responsibilities outweigh your childish, attention-seeking, gobshite, NSC persona: which is evidently rooted in your lack of real life experience & acquired knowledge.

Ahh marvelous so whilst living in Leeds I should buy a season ticket even though I can't go to the games, leaving me with no money to travel away? Gosh what a lot of "real life experience & acquired knowledge" you must have to think that's the best way to go about things. ( :facepalm: ) I'll stick to doing it my way thank you very much. :bigwave:

Nice to see you agree that I attend a perfectly reasonable number of games though if you're going to attack the money I put into the club instead.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Never mind that boring nonsense about bum fun...my eyes were drawn to the video of BRETT and his collection of shirts at the bottom of the article. NOw THAT had me reaching for the Kleenex.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Certainly not, but I don't try to PRETEND they do.

Ha! How about stopping posting in every single ****ing thread on NSC with your bloody opinions then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here