Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the current Fulham team one of the worst Premier League teams ever?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
They were so so bad against Sheff Utd last night, a Sheff Utd team which had lost 3-0 to Crewe on Saturday. Their next 8 fixtures include away games at both Manchester clubs and home matches against Liverpool, Chelsea and Everton. They must be nailed on favourites for relegation. At least, now that they're out of the cup they can concentrate on the league!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I tip Fulham, West Brom and one other team to go down.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
even my other half was suprised how bad they were
her words"I though Parker was better than that"
things improved a bit when the substitutes came on especially Damian Duff

best player on the pitch was Harry Maguire S/U

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nah , it's us innit ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In terms of players they are far, FAR from it but the team completely lacks cohesion, confidence or spirit. They're going to go down with a whimper if nothing changes.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
No idea why Rene Meulensteen is so highly rated as a coach, it still amazes me that anyone thats worked for, or played for Alex Ferguson can live off of someone elses reputation for years. Steve Bruce excluded, even if his teams play dire football at least he tends to do a decent job the majority of the time.

Mark Hughes - A couple of good seasons with Wales and Blackburn, failed at Man City, failed at Fulham, miserably failed at QPR and is failing at Stoke
Roy Keane - Somehow still in a management role as assistant with ROI, despite being rubbish
Paul Ince - Early success with Macclesfield and MK Dons, failed at Blackburn, MK Dons (2nd spell), Notts Co and Blackpool

Few others too outstayed their welcome in football, Bryan Robson etc...

No idea why this just got me so angry :(

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I wonder if the Yank who bought them realises that they can be relegated ? The worst thing is that they are making it easier for Palace to stay up, at the moment I'd say Fulham, WBA and Cardiff are my picks to go down
West Brom and Cardiff will both finish above Palace (who will go down).

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its very odd, on paper its a very decent team. not only Meulensteen but also Ray Wilkins and Alan Curbishley there, so really wierd how they have turned into a pile of turd from Jol's dogs dinner.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolves were the worst PL side of recent memory, they were so bad they couldn't even cope with Championship football. Team of cloggers who played horrific football and were just getting humiliated every week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here