Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of an Errea

Jimmy Grimble

Excuse the lousy pun.

Common knowledge now that Errea are in their final year with us and Adidas/Nike are taking over, so what's been your favourite Errea kit from the last 15 years? And what's your most despised?

I suspect for many the most revered will be the first they produced with Skint as the sponsor, which coincided with our return to Brighton.

My personal favourite was the special kit we wore against Doncaster in 2007 to commemorate 10 years without a ground
football_shirt_2493_1_369x492x1.jpg

Special mention to the home shirt we wore during the first season at The Amex, which I thought was the best since the aforementioned original Skint one. The current kit is possibly my most disliked, though the 'Argentina' kit runs it close.

Yours?

Thanks to [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] for the image. Lifted from his excellent wesbite http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en...hton-and-hove-albion-football-shirts-t50.html

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
For me it's got to be the Centenary shirt - loved the quality crest :

Skint.jpg

Also nicked from [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] !

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The navy Palookaville shirt has somehow managed to stay in touch with my adonis like torso so i think thats my fav , apart from the 40 thousands volts it ommits when you take it off

_40103374_palookaville203.jpg

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
My favourite was that light blue striped home shirt, least favourite that was that awful mauve coloured away kit. It was made of awful material as well.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I liked the all white kit we wore memorably at Selhurst in 2005.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm quite sad by the change. Errea have produced a few good looking shirts and, given we have virtually zero TV exposure, I struggle to believe that the commercials from Adidas/Nike or whoever are much better.

C'est la Vie Rodney, C'est la Vie

Jimmy Grimble

This is for me the correct answer.

Loved that kit, think it was the crest that really set it apart...I'd love a return to it one day (ideally before the bicentenary).

125 year anniversary? Only 12 years to wait!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Definitely the Centenary shirt.

History and symmetry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here