277. You may not vote on this poll
  • Honey Badger

135 48.74%
  • Mantis Shrimp

142 51.26%
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Another mental creature found in our waters. How were we not told about these as kids. I'd gotten well past the fear of the Great White. Knowing however that these little suckers are in the water lurking I may not venture back into the surf again this summer.
    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I'm not convinced by this shrimp at all, clearly it is tooled up and a bit of a badboy, bur for my mind it doesn't actually DO anything hard. There has been a huge lack of substantial evidence behind the shrimp campaign, and it has somehow managed to ride a wave of propaganda in the form of a couple of whiny American youtube vids all the way to the final. 'Has been known to smash aquarium glass'- ok mate well done for being on display in a glass box with all your pretty little colours. The only HARDCORE evidence of the shrimp doing anything remotely hard is that video of it waving its claws at an octopus and the octopus retreating a yard or so. I don't go putting my hand near an ants nest because I'd rather not get nipped, doesn't mean the ant is hard.

As for the Honey Badger, there is real evidence of it scaring off a PRIDE of lions just because he was pissed at being woken up. He takes on snakes for TEH LOLZ and SAUNTERS into bee hives because he juts fancies a treat. HB is like the Andy Murray of the animal world, forever the perennial bridesmaid. Surely now is his time to win a grand slam?

Vote HB.
      Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38%u002525252B_S2U5374a.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	50933
      I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own,

0 Not allowed!
      Mantis shrimps are lightening-fast predators with the most complex eyes in the animal kingdom. Their powerful limbs spear or club their prey using one of the fastest responses known to man. They can deliver a blow that is equivalent to the force of a bullet.
      Shrimp by name by is far more than a shrimp in this final he is the giant he is the killer. He deserves the accolate of the worlds hardest creature
      Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

0 Not allowed!
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	honey-badger-with-child.jpg 
Views:	503 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	50935
      I will not make any deals with you. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own,

0 Not allowed!
      FAIL

0 Not allowed!
      Disappointed by the smear campaign again, obviously a badger bred and brought up in captivity will be receptive towards humans- everyone's seen the videos of polar bear cubs being friends with domestic dogs ffs.

0 Not allowed!
      The mantis shrimp is excellent - but it's brain doesn't process aggression in the same way. It's just a chemical response that makes it punch or swim, or whatever.

The Honey Badger considers all options then goes MENTAL anyway. THAT is true hardness.

Vote BADGER.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Kazenga <3 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Disappointed by the smear campaign again, obviously a badger bred and brought up in captivity will be receptive towards humans- everyone's seen the videos of polar bear cubs being friends with domestic dogs ffs.
      Exactly this - there are multiple pictures of mantis shrimps being petted and fondled (and cooked) but it's probably beneath the HB brigade to stoop to such underhand tactics.
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

0 Not allowed!