The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sadly no chance they will go for him

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
How am I supposed to be concerned Oscar is going, and he's indispensable, and concerned because he's staying, and he's shit.

I can't keep up....

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think it's the other Oscar Garcia.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
On Radio 5 last night, they included in their reasons for his dismissal, Laudrup's lack of rapport with supporters. He came across as dispassionate and would often sit quietly on the bench, when things were not going well, rather than jump up and start ranting. It seems a small minority of our supporters share a similar view of Oscar.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On Radio 5 last night, they included in their reasons for his dismissal, Laudrup's lack of rapport with supporters. He came across as dispassionate and would often sit quietly on the bench, when things were not going well, rather than jump up and start ranting. It seems a small minority of our supporters share a similar view of Oscar.

I guess I'm in the small minority. The jury is still well and truly out as far as I'm concerned but it has nothing whatsoever to do with his touchline antics

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
can't see this happening, although I am sure GP would have been in with a strong shout for this job if out of work now as the Jacks do have a style of play and pick the manager to fit that - which he did. OG must be a very long shot but then again there are not many managers around who play the way the Swans do so I don't 100% discount this possibility. Safe to say all the usual names will put themselves forward even if they have absolutely no chance whatsoever!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
There really are some total bellends on this website. The bloke has got us into 9th place into the Championship with little investment and a squad constantly struggling with injuries. Lets hope he LEAVES and MEGSON can guide us to the playoffs. He's BRITISH after all.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
There really are some total bellends on this website. The bloke has got us into 9th place into the Championship with little investment and a squad constantly struggling with injuries. Lets hope he LEAVES and MEGSON can guide us to the playoffs. He's BRITISH after all.

My post wasnt SERIOUS.

Was in reference to the reaction of watford game on here you MUPPET

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here