Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF Palace to Brighton Bike Ride. Proposed date 14th September 2014

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hello all,

After the huge success of the 2013 bike ride, myself, Mendoza and the much loved Uncle Spielberg are intending on making this years event bigger and better than ever.

We raised over £7000 last year for REMF, which is a superb achievement and testament to the generosity of NSC, and the friends and family of the riders and posters. Huge thanks to the Palace boys who turned up and raised money also, and a particular mention to Uncle Spielberg who overcame old age and a grumpy nature to get out training and raise a tonne of cash.

This year I am intending on offering 3 options for our riders. A 100 mile plus Brighton - Palace - Brighton option, the standard Palace - Brighton Option, and including a short child friendly ride so families can join into the final leg and get involved in this fantastic charity cause. All being well we will be able to ride into the Amex to the fanfare of "Sussex by the Sea" with way more participants than next year.

Please register any early interest on here, and PM me your email so I can keep in touch as the organising gets underway.

Snooky :albion2:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The judge is in . Wonderful scenes on the final climb up the Beacon last year :clap:

Epic scenes!!

556596_10153276324480532_139067747_n.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I will happily haul my sorry self up to Palace and back again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am in.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hello all,

After the huge success of the 2013 bike ride, myself, Mendoza and the much loved Uncle Spielberg are intending on making this years event bigger and better than ever.

We raised over £7000 last year for REMF, which is a superb achievement and testament to the generosity of NSC, and the friends and family of the riders and posters. Huge thanks to the Palace boys who turned up and raised money also, and a particular mention to Uncle Spielberg who overcame old age and a grumpy nature to get out training and raise a tonne of cash.

This year I am intending on offering 3 options for our riders. A 100 mile plus Brighton - Palace - Brighton option, the standard Palace - Brighton Option, and including a short child friendly ride so families can join into the final leg and get involved in this fantastic charity cause. All being well we will be able to ride into the Amex to the fanfare of "Sussex by the Sea" with way more participants than next year.

Please register any early interest on here, and PM me your email so I can keep in touch as the organising gets underway.

Snooky :albion2:

Grumpy, me ? :)

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
I am in fellas - will be riding my new road bike which everyone last year told me to purchase!

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Yeah, me too. Falmer-Palace-Falmer please, though I live in London so it'll be more like London-Brighton-London-Brighton-London in practice.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I am in fellas - will be riding my new road bike which everyone last year told me to purchase!

In that case you have to go from palace to Brighton to palace and back again. On a road bike you'll be unstoppable. You were putting us to shame on that rusty mountain bike last year.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Pencil me in for the return trip please.

Any chance of a group just giving page though? By September, my 'givers' have been tapped up enough. I struggle to get much and feel a bit of a twunt comparing what I've raised against others.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well you can be a trifle grumpy at times mate.

Its all a front for your inner beauty that's all.

It is true but nailed £ 3240 of funds for it. I will be up for this again. Broken body to be repaired again !

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'll be well up for it :) Apologies again for not being able to make it last year.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
This was great fun last year, and once more I'd like to do it there and back. Not too happy about a 6.00am start though. :eek:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I have received a fantastic level of interest in this event already, and have had plenty of engagement from the Palace boys. Perhaps they haven't got much to look forward to at the moment :lolol:

Anyway thank you to all who have emailed me and registered your interest and support.

If anybody is interested in getting in on helping to organise this years event please get in touch, as there are plenty of jobs to do!

Thanks

James

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
In that case you have to go from palace to Brighton to palace and back again. On a road bike you'll be unstoppable. You were putting us to shame on that rusty mountain bike last year.

In that case, count me in to go there and back chaps :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here