Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micheal Laudrup Sacked

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Laudrup just got goonered.....time for Sunderland fans to start worrying

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I put a bet on Swansea last August winning this seasons Europa League at 66/1 at the time. Laudrup was clearing taking the competition fairly seriously and had the indian sign over Benitez.

Bugger :annoyed:

It was a long shot anyway.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Has to be going somewhere else surely?!? What a mental decision if not..... Who else would they get in with as much management nous as him *cue OGJ to Swansea thread* :D

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Morten Wieghorst

They have got a reserve Manager already in place, the Manager I wanted for the Albion after Poyet left.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morten_Wieghorst

I am a fan of Danish tacticians and training schedules for attacking football in and around the box.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Blimey. They'd better have somebody good lined-up, otherwise I can see them playing us at least twice next season in T' Championship.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I believe the thinking behind the decision is that it was well known with Swansea that Laudrup was going to be leaving this summer, the disappointing form this season caused unrest amongst the board so with his pending departure and slightly precarious league position they've acted before it was too late.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Maybe they have been reading the "wisdom" on here and are going to go 442 with a British manager.

Tony Pulis would be a good choice.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Good shout, Mr R. Or howsabout Colin? He's yet to be snapped-up by club who are looking to introduce a more (ahem) 'traditional' approach to formations & tic-tacs...

Gary Megsons without a club at the moment isn't he?

That said, I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy, let alone Swansea, who seem to be a great club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here