Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham v Sheff Utd

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Fulham apparently fielding a team of reserves tonight, potential shock tonight IMO. I don't gamble but what odds are sheff utd to win tonight ?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
FFS I had a £30 free bet to try and 'tempt' me back as I hardly ever bet and I put it on Fulham.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
And bizarrely the main camera is filming from the other side of the ground than the normal prem games! Shit home support, home end is empty !

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
And bizarrely the main camera is filming from the other side of the ground than the normal prem games! Shit home support, home end is empty !

Whats the point in going to a home game when your playing a second team and its free on tv? Its like paying for a non match

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Whats the point in going to a home game when your playing a second team and its free on tv? Its like paying for a non match

Actually I was wrong, cameras are at the same side, just thought the away(neutral) end looks bigger when it's empty !!

Seriously can see a shock here tonight !

Got to be 10k there ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fulham's support is PATHETIC. You'd have thought this was being played in Sheffield.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"We're playing a League 1 side here who've lost 10/14 away league games this season and we can't fashion a single decent scoring chance. There are no tactics, our best player (Karagounis) is sitting on the bench and there's no second forward. I was under the opinion that Rene needed more time but what I've seen tonight has changed my mind completely. Get him and Wilkins out now. Pathetic."

"Well done to our supporters who bothered to attend.
No wonder we are bottom of the premiership.We cannot even dominate a team struggling in Division 1.
All in all a terrible performance(too many times this season).
Heres hoping against hope we improve in the second half.We are so slow in our build up but this has been said many times this season.
Thank god I saved £10,avoided the tube problems and am watching the game in the comfort of my home."

EDIT: " Knew we should have kept the Jacko staue. Fayed curse has turned our players to statues."

EDIT: "No clue no effort no pace no skill!! Keane is spot on - saying Fulham players are a disgrace. No player running into space - all static. This is a League One game played by League One players. Disgraceful - Rene has gone backwards. Man Utd will be rubbing their hands to revive their season."

More Edit rage "F***ing s**t. If I was Rene I'd kick the dressing room to shits."

From some very happy Fulham fans :lolol:

Last edited:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fulham's support is PATHETIC. You'd have thought this was being played in Sheffield.

Indeed. At least hearing their team being booo'd off at HT made a refreshing change from the occasional drone of 'come on Fulham'.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here