Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will failure to reach the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

Will missing out on the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

• Won't renew if we miss out

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Will renew even if we don't make it

Votes: 187 87.4%
  • other - please state

Votes: 17 7.9%

• Total voters

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
To me, it seems like a lot of the negativity on this board is from people worried that if things don't change, then a lot of people won't renew their season tickets and we will suffer, especially with FFP here to stay so......
- Will failure to reach the play-offs or better mean you won't renew?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Done to death, I'm afraid.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nope , cost is the ONLY reason why I wouldn't - providing they don't do anything stupid I'll be there next season :)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I had to give up my season ticket earlier this season due to home and financial issues, but now I'm kinda getting back on my feet, I will be considering getting one again for next season. They can piss off if they think I'm paying £20 just to go on a list though.

Good to read the posts above. If you are a REAL supporter the only reasons you won't renew are financial, job or family commitments, health or moving too far away.

Anyone who doesn't renew because we didn't make the playoffs or better isn't a real supporter IMHO. Go and support Man City or Chelsea if that's what you want.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I would only not renew for financial reasons. As long as I can afford it I will renew, not matter what league we are in.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The cost is a big factor for me, so I am going to evaluate things like the excitement levels and quality of the football played before deciding if it is value for money

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Good to read the posts above. If you are a REAL supporter the only reasons you won't renew are financial, job or family commitments, health or moving too far

None of the above are justification.
My dad has a dicky leg, two families and the expense involved, a job where he may have to work the odd Saturday and he lived in Marbella. If he can have a ST, anyone can

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The cost is a big factor for me, so I am going to evaluate things like the excitement levels and quality of the football played before deciding if it is value for money

Really? It's either affordable or not isn't it?

Sounds more like the kind of statement a customer would make...:shrug:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cost for me as well. Not fussed what league we are in but there is a limit to how much I will pay for 90 minutes football

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Christ, if I still bought a season ticket when we were in the old fourth division, I sure as hell want one in the top half of the championship

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Nah, I'm pissed off that we aren't scoring three goals a game, and that my home town club won't make the Premier League. I'm going to save my money and support a proper team like Manchester City because they never get beat. Oh wait, I think I'll support Chelsea now...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here