Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Negativity

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I just need to get this off my chest.

I am absolutely hacked off with all the negative comments that I keep reading at the moment on this board. Just on a personal note, i think the job OG and his team are doing is not far off fantastic. The team are playing better football, and I am one happy camper.

I expect to be either ignored or flamed, but that's my view and I needed to get it off my chest.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I am absolutely hacked off with all the negative comments that I keep reading at the moment on this board. Just on a personal note, i think the job OG and his team are doing is not far off fantastic. The team are playing better football, and I am one happy camper.

I expect to be either ignored or flamed, but that's my view and I needed to get it off my chest.

Batten down the hatches.......

I too have no complaints at all about the way it is going, I'd like to see more goals, I'd like to see us at the top of the table but I love this division and the quality of football is good. I think we'll continue to slowly build and we may lose some fans along the way.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Bit like phlegm then:sick:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Simple point, if you don't like it, don't read it.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage

Good job, I think you're talking cack, but good job.
If you're happy with mediocre football, poor results and a lack of investment in the playing squad, you carry on.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

I am glad you have got it off your chest. I am also happy with the way the club is being run, I just wish the football was a bit more exciting. I have to say that I find OG style of play a bit boring. I wish we would show a bit more attacking intent. Goals are what I find exciting and Albion are currently bottom of the "goals per game" table. If you were a neutral support and wanted to watch a match in the championship, our super seagulls would probably be the last team you would want to watch if it was goals that you wanted to see.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I am feeling positive! I'm feeling positive that it's our negative line ups and toothless football that is making fans who pay a lot of money positively negative.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Completely agree with you, but be prepared to be slated for your lack of ambition (ambition of course meaning; desire for the club to blow a small fortune in the hope of going up).

That OG has kept everything on a relatively even keel after all the injuries and last summer is...well it's impressive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Agree with you 100%. Feel the same.

D

Deleted member 22389

I am absolutely hacked off with all the negative comments that I keep reading at the moment on this board. Just on a personal note, i think the job OG and his team are doing is not far off fantastic. The team are playing better football, and I am one happy camphttp://127.0.0.1/UK_Wholesale_Network_NEW/message_centre.phper.

Your being far too positive, that is not allowed on here. By the way have you seen how shit our new £25,000,000 training ground is. What a fing joke. Might start supporting Chelsea again if the rot continues.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is a football forum, negativity goes with the territory. It's like the news, 99% bad news, 1% good news.

The good stuff is in here somewhere, you just have to hunt to find it.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It's just the usual. Do a search back to last season pre-March and exactly the same complaints were being made (need an English Manager, we must play 442, lack of investment in playing squad, boring football, no pace etc etc).

But never fear - if we are not 3 up at half time on Saturday, you can vote in the Oscar IN or OUT poll that will appear. Win, of course, and the usual suspects will disappear until the next time we lose a couple of games/only have 1 shot on target.

But it's all jolly fun! :smile:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Spot on! People can be negative/positive if they want, its the whole point of a message board...to hear opinions!

Lighten up or log off

So why does the OP need to lighten up or log off then!? Your second sentence contradicts the first...

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
well said! what makes me laugh is how going into the Watford game everyone was happy and confident . lose at Watford and everyone is all doom and gloom . couple of home wins and everyone will be happy again. always been like this on NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here