Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Negativity

Home at Last.

Negativity

0 Not allowed!
    I just need to get this off my chest.

I am absolutely hacked off with all the negative comments that I keep reading at the moment on this board. Just on a personal note, i think the job OG and his team are doing is not far off fantastic. The team are playing better football, and I am one happy camper.

I expect to be either ignored or flamed, but that's my view and I needed to get it off my chest.
    Still not voting Liberal.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dover View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I am absolutely hacked off with all the negative comments that I keep reading at the moment on this board. Just on a personal note, i think the job OG and his team are doing is not far off fantastic. The team are playing better football, and I am one happy camper.

I expect to be either ignored or flamed, but that's my view and I needed to get it off my chest.
      Batten down the hatches.......

I too have no complaints at all about the way it is going, I'd like to see more goals, I'd like to see us at the top of the table but I love this division and the quality of football is good. I think we'll continue to slowly build and we may lose some fans along the way.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff

0 Not allowed!

Bit like phlegm then

0 Not allowed!

Simple point, if you don't like it, don't read it.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

0 Not allowed!

Good job, I think you're talking cack, but good job.
      If you're happy with mediocre football, poor results and a lack of investment in the playing squad, you carry on.

0 Not allowed!

I am glad you have got it off your chest. I am also happy with the way the club is being run, I just wish the football was a bit more exciting. I have to say that I find OG style of play a bit boring. I wish we would show a bit more attacking intent. Goals are what I find exciting and Albion are currently bottom of the "goals per game" table. If you were a neutral support and wanted to watch a match in the championship, our super seagulls would probably be the last team you would want to watch if it was goals that you wanted to see.

0 Not allowed!
      I am feeling positive! I'm feeling positive that it's our negative line ups and toothless football that is making fans who pay a lot of money positively negative.

0 Not allowed!

Completely agree with you, but be prepared to be slated for your lack of ambition (ambition of course meaning; desire for the club to blow a small fortune in the hope of going up).

That OG has kept everything on a relatively even keel after all the injuries and last summer is...well it's impressive.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

Agree with you 100%. Feel the same.
      Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Ahannach