Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next seasons football shirts

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Looks like Millwall already have there home shirt sorted, when do we get to see our new one, assuming it gets changed?

millwall home shirt.jpeg

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=109626&posts=21

I personally think its nice, because its a basic and simple design.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We will have a new one as this is the final year in our deal with errea. I am sure Barber has said that our new kit supplier would be announced in the new year.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We will , and I quite like that too by Millwall standards - guessing it will be towards the end of the season when the new kit makers are officially announced.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
We will have a new one as this is the final year in our deal with errea. I am sure Barber has said that our new kit supplier would be announced in the new year.

I wasn't aware of when our deal with errea was ending, I wonder who the new one will be

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Like that Millwall shirt, and the fact they have a charity as sponsor.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wouldn't say no to a puma kit, same for Adidas - their kits this season look pretty good.

No to Nike though - no imagination for any of their kits, especially the keeper shirts which are the same colours for every club - green and purple.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Everton have just announced that umbro will be supplying their kits from next season.

Nice to see umbro back at the top after Nike bought umbro, stole their contracts and then sold umbro on.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Hope it isn't Adidas or Nike as both just churn out 2 or 3 designs and then colour then accordingly spread over loads of clubs. Wouldn't mind puma and actually quite like a few of the Kappa ones recently

D

Deleted member 22389

Think we have a new kit manufacturer for next season. Didn't Barber say he had done some sort of deal?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here