Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Albion Away Record

Jimmy Grimble

After Watford I got thinking about my away record as I was struggling to remember the last time I had seen us win.

Done a little bit of tracking and my last 25 attended games reads:

W 3
L 10
D 12

Goals for 21
Goals against 47

Pretty dismal. Can anyone trump it?

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Not sure of exact stats but mine's pretty poor. Port Vale was my 1st away win in the Amex era and only 3rd overall. I think I've been to about 15/20 away games.

Edit:

The stats are:

W 3
D 6
L 6

F 14
A 26

I think I've included all of them, one of the draws was Luton in the JPT which we lost on penalties so kind of counts as a loss as well.

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I don't do many, but you're right. I can't remember the last time I saw an away win. It was probably Plymouth in 2010.... Or more likely the "we're F****g brilliant" Peterborough game. Was that later the same season? OOO, now I'm thinking it was Bristol Rovers even later that season...... Not sure I've seen an away win in the AMEX era, though :down:

Perhaps I should stop going altogether!

edit:
Just checked and it was indeed the Bristol Rovers game 5th Feb 2011. However, that was a pretty good season for me, as that season I saw wins at Plymouth, Exeter and Perterborough, with defeats at Bournemouth and Stoke. No draws.

Last edited:

Aug 23, 2011
Off the top of my head the only time i recall attending a winning away match was away at Burnley, Shrewsbury and Leyton Orient (all around about 2000-2002) so its been a while since i saw us win on the road (there were several nearly attendances that we won). All the rest have been losses or the most part draws from what i can remember

Edit: Obviously the play off final at the millenium (does that count as away as neither team are at home?)

Jimmy Grimble

FWIW my 25 match run stretches back to Leicester away in our first season back in the Championship. The three wins were Peterborough, Millwall and Leeds all by a 2-1 scoreline.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Last defeat was against Millwall Boxing Day under Dean Wilkins which I just looked up and was in 2007.

2010/11
Charlton 0-4
Watford 0-1
Brentford 0-1
Dagenham 0-1
Walsall 1-3

2011/12
Portsmouth 0-1
Peterborough 1-2
Crystal Palace 1-1

2012/13
Watford 0-1
Leeds 1-2
Crystal Palace 0-0

2013/14
Yeovil 0-0
Port Vale 1-3

Played 13 Won 10 Drawn 3 Lost 0 GS 20 GC 5

Karma for when I went to twenty out of twenty three away matches in the 96/97 season and missed our only win away at Hartlepool thanks to a Mark Morris winner in a 3-2 win.

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Last win Milwall away the day Adams got the sack, i sat in the home end which was fun:eek:

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I've been to six away games this season, I've seen all five defeats and the 0-0 at Yeovil. My last away win was at Leeds last season.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've missed two away draws and a defeat this season (QPR, Charlton , Burnley) Done the rest mind.

Missing Sheffield Wednesday and Hull Replay/Blackburn

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Did Wigan away - Ipswich away - Charlton away - Port Vale away this season.. I believe the Wigan away game was a win + Port Vale was too

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Last time I saw us win away was at Portsmouth in our second game back in the Championship :FFSPuncheon

Only ones I can remember after that are Watford (1-0) and Reading (3-0) in the same season, Swindon (3-0) in the JPT last season as well as Derby (1-0) Reading (0-0) this season, though I've definitely forgotten a few in the middle.. Certain none of them were wins though.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've only been to a handful - I've seen us win 2-1 away at Sheffield United and 2-0 at Bournemouth - that's it. The biggest defeat was 6-0 at West Ham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here