Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online tickets for Hull not working!!!

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Still says "You need to have purchased one of the products listed below... AM1314"

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
FFS!!! And now the website is down for essential maintenance!!!

Absolute ****ing joke!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Calm down...

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I am finding it just as frustrating.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I gave up trying to buy tickets on line for this match. When I opened up I found 3 tickets in my basket for 3 friends and family who didn't want tickets. My ticket was in my history but my wife's wasn't although we are both Gold auto cup.

Eventually rang and after about 15 minutes sorted the whole cock up.

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
This is me calm. Lol!

No what irritates me is the simplest of booking website can't be managed and operated properly.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
FWIW, it just worked perfectly for me, logged on, selected 2 tickets in the north stand, no worries, have you cleared you cache/cookies/history? No idea if it will help, but it's what people tell me to do when a website won't work for me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Still says "You need to have purchased one of the products listed below... AM1314"

"You need to have purchased one of the products listed below...

AM1314, Bronze, Blue, YSPLUS"\

...is informational and should not stop you progressing. (I was able to progress anyway)

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

...is informational and should not stop you progressing. (I was able to progress anyway)

I found this last night, managed to progress right through and choose from thousands of available seats. It took about an hour for the payment processing not to time out though, I was THIS close to starting a thread.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove

Presumably you have one of the products listed? As without being bronze, blue or a STH you can't get through the checkout page. According to the club email fans without any type of membership can only purchase from Wednesday 5th February.

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012

What I posted and you have subsequently posted is different. The devil is in the detail my friend.

The website has only in the last 20 minutes or so changed the prerequisites for a successful booking to include Bronze, Blue and YSPLUS....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Whoever is responsible for pressing the button to set these things is not very good. It's silly that it's a manual exercise but given that how difficult it is to diarise to do so. If they keep forgetting somebody else should be responsible. Not a big deal perhaps but it's not exactly "Premier League Ready" is it?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Whoever is responsible for pressing the button to set these things is not very good. It's silly that it's a manual exercise but given that how difficult it is to diarise to do so. If they keep forgetting somebody else should be responsible. Not a big deal perhaps but it's not exactly "Premier League Ready" is it?

Better than queuing for hours outside the Amex like Sunderland fans had to at their ground for cup final tickets.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The first priority of the day is for the tea lady to meander throughout The Amex with her urn on a trolley dispensing hot drinks and biscuits and because her last port of call is the ticket office she only then goes behind the counter and presses the return key on a keyboard to activate the online booking system update. :smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here