Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Vs Chelsea

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
just put sky sports on ready for this to be greeted with Carragher,neville and the tool who presents it all creaming themselves over Bridcutt....:down:

anyway should be a goodun, 3-1 City

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
they were hardly creaming themselves.

they were mocking the fact Poyet said he could play at Madrid and most of the chat was around him organising the defence...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
they were hardly creaming themselves.

they were mocking the fact Poyet said he could play at Madrid and most of the chat was around him organising the defence...

yes and saying how well he does it and showing about 10 examples of it from the game....

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The commentator's "Mourinho Monday night magic" line at the end of the match made me cringe :sick:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
That game is a lesson to all of those fans crying out for us to play 442 that it won't necessarily be the answer to our goalscoring problems. Chelsea absolutely bossed that midfield and therefore the game with their 451/433.

Champions league, premier, championship, whatever level you play at, the outdated 442 gets over run in midfield against decent sides. Our system is correct, the players might not be.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
That game is a lesson to all of those fans crying out for us to play 442 that it won't necessarily be the answer to our goalscoring problems. Chelsea absolutely bossed that midfield and therefore the game with their 451/433.

Champions league, premier, championship, whatever level you play at, the outdated 442 gets over run in midfield against decent sides. Our system is correct, the players might not be.

Also a lesson to the possession stats worshippers.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Last nights game also proved that Terry is still far and away our best centre half, Hodgson should take him to the world cup, him and cahill are easily our best pairing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Last nights game also proved that Terry is still far and away our best centre half, Hodgson should take him to the world cup, him and cahill are easily our best pairing.

Terry In Brazil ? are you mad ? the heat and the totty distractions would be too much for him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't rate Terry all that highly but I have to agree. I don't think he distributes the ball as well as he should.

But if he isn't the best we've got, there isn't much between him and anyone else, and I like the idea of a centre half pairing that play together for the same club.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
yes and saying how well he does it and showing about 10 examples of it from the game....

I wonder if Bridders will regret backing the wrong horse and electing to play for the Jocks when if he had waited a year or two he could have been in England contention? I firmly believe he would have been in with a good shout of it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cahill was PHENOMENAL last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here