Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
i don't understand why we signed him? he's from a good premier league team and when i watch him i think he has a lot of ability; great passing, great dribbling, and a good shot, not the quickest as we all know. I know people have been giving him a hard time here but in fairness he has hardly played which goes on to the point of the thread. Crofts had terrific season and there was no way he was going to get in front of him but as soon as he gets injured he still doesn't play, then we buy Stephens as a replacement for Crofts. So why did he not get his break after the injury of Crofts? does Oscar just not like him? I think if he got more playing time instead of Lopez then he could be a very effective player during games but this does not seem to be happening so why did we sign him if we not using him.

anyone else agree with me on this one?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I agree, he does not deserve the vast majority of stick he gets, from what I have seen.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the guy has quality,some of the balls he plays are class,wish he was given more game time,wouldthen get proper match fit

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he shows great skill and some brilliant pases but he appears to be lazy and not prepared to tackle back when required or when he loses the ball, perhaps that is .where the problem lies.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I've not heard him get any stick. The lot round me were always too busy digging Barnes out.

Jury's out for me, obviously has talent but I haven't seen him do it consistently yet. You make a fair point on SD, who has had plenty of chances this year. The only thing I would say. is we don't get to see how they train....

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I think that he shows great skill and some brilliant pases but he appears to be lazy and not prepared to tackle back when required or when he loses the ball, perhaps that is .where the problem lies.

You are describing Spanish Dave surely

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I've not heard him get any stick. The lot round me were always too busy digging Barnes out.

Jury's out for me, obviously has talent but I haven't seen him do it consistently yet. You make a fair point on SD, who has had plenty of chances this year. The only thing I would say. is we don't get to see how they train....

Can only assume it is this. I like him as he always seems to look for the forward pass and brings something different & would like to see him get a run of games but this appears unlikely.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was surprised he was not in the starting XI against Watford and he was not even in the squad.

I don't think the fans will take to him because he is a bit like Mc Crab of old. He looked promising to me, especially against Reading.

I was imprerssed by his holding on to the ball and not taking the shot which would have got blocked.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
i don't understand why we signed him? he's from a good premier league team and when i watch him i think he has a lot of ability; great passing, great dribbling, and a good shot, not the quickest as we all know. I know people have been giving him a hard time here but in fairness he has hardly played which goes on to the point of the thread. Crofts had terrific season and there was no way he was going to get in front of him but as soon as he gets injured he still doesn't play, then we buy Stephens as a replacement for Crofts. So why did he not get his break after the injury of Crofts? does Oscar just not like him? I think if he got more playing time instead of Lopez then he could be a very effective player during games but this does not seem to be happening so why did we sign him if we not using him.

anyone else agree with me on this one?

Likes the bars more than the training pitch. Not fit enough

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Some guy near where I sit has inexplicably taken against Kemy, calling him a poser from his first appearance before he had done anything.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
No preseason training, so not fit, then injured so no run of games and didn't impress in that home game when he had 2 good chances to shoot but took too long and doesn't look like a box to box player.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I was surprised he was not in the starting XI against Watford and he was not even in the squad.

I don't think the fans will take to him because he is a bit like Mc Crab of old. He looked promising to me, especially against Reading.

I was imprerssed by his holding on to the ball and not taking the shot which would have got blocked.

Me too - very surprised. Whatever the issue is I hope it gets resolved & he gets a game soon.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Maybe te reason he is not playing is down to him. Oscar always said he picks on merit and what happens in training that week. Suggests maybe he is not towing the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here