Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enough is ENOUGH it's TIME for the BIGGEST ever MASSIVE Protest

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Enough is ENOUGH, it's time to let the three STOOGES Tony Bloom who MAKES Dick Tight look LIKE Roman Abramovich, Paul Barber who is LESS popular than Bellotti and the BELL End Burke who is most appropriately named know how we FEEL. Unless we make a STAND now and get them out of the CLUB we will be PLAYING Whitehawk at the AMEX in three seasons time.

I ask ALL loyal ALBION fans to join the ARS in the FIRST ever DOUBLE MASSIVE protest, WE will let the STOOGES know what WE think of them and THEY will join the likes of Dick Tight, MAGOO, CLIPBOARD Kid, FATTY White, THICKEY Adams and the PEPSI Kid in the BIN where they BELONG.

This PROTEST will be BIGGER than the time WE HIJACKED a No.27 bus to SMASH our way into WITHDEAN after the potless pillock TRIED to BAN the ARS and MORE dangerous than the TIME that Dick Tight and his POODLE Atilla BARRICADED themselves in the PA Hut and we WERE about to TORCH it when the Police turned up to SCUPPER us.

I was TALKING in the CLIFTONVILLE this morning to one of my good PALS Flying Frederico the HUMAN Cannonball from ZIPPOS circus and HE came up with a BRILLIANT idea for Saturday. HE is going to bring his MASSIVE cannon and I will BE a HUMAN cannonball and LAUNCH myself over DICKS and the NORTH Stand into the GROUND from the walkway up from the STATION. I can just picture CAMMY on Soccer Saturday 'UNBELIEVABLE Jeff, a HUMAN cannonball has just landed in the CENTRE circle and HE is now RUNNING round the pitch with a BANNER saying 'SACK the BORED' on one side and 'BRING back GUS' on the other, UNBELIEVABLE scenes here, UNBELIEVABLE Jeff.

Of COARSE this HAS to be planned CORRECTLY as TOO much EXPLOSIVE and I will go FLYING over the AMEX and land somewhere near LEWES and too LITTLE explosive and I will FLY helmet FIRST right into DICKS Bar.

The next PART of the BIGGEST ever protest will be at the HULL game and it has been DESIGNATED as CLOWNS day in honour of the IDIOTS running the club and EVERYONE is turning up DRESSED as clowns with LOADS of custard pies, Flowers SQUIRTING water and electric shock BUZZERS in their hands and the SKY cameras are going to GO mental as their COVERAGE is ruined. I SHALL lead from the FRONT as usual and TURN up in my CLOWNS OsCAR and WHEN we ARRIVE outside the GROUND it will EXPLODE and the WHEELS will FALL off just like has HAPPENED on the pitch.

I have EMAILED the Hull FANS and they are BRINGING a BANNER supporting our STRUGGLE and hopefully Steve Bruce will WARE the RED nose (EXTRA Large SIZE) I've sent him.

It's TIME for all the LICKERS and JCL's to JOIN the ARS and HELP get the STOOGES out and SAVE our CLUB.

SACK THE BORED NOW

BLOOM OUT

BARBER OUT

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am well UP for this.

I can only say about TIME. Time for the ARS to make a STAND.

Get CHEQUEBOOK out

Bloom OUT

Oscar OUT

SACK the Board

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I think I caught a glimpse of you on a trial run to the Hull game?

little-tikes-cozy-coupe-car.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The best yet Ernest ! I like Clowns day. Let's make it happen

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll help you into the cannon.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Can we ask the Hull fans to make a banner?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
That is the best post in your series. When is the book coming out? I assume the Albion shop will stock it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here