He's been gone too long.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shan't!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
He's a TERRIBLE coach. I have no idea what he does on a daily basis and I've not taken any coaching badges and sometimes I struggle to understand the difference between my arse and my elbow, but I am 100% certain that he absolutely USELESS.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He had a thing with Helen Chamberlain.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
seems all our most recent transfers have worked with him previously... kind of makes me wonder if he is having more of a say than Oscar is

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He's a TERRIBLE coach. I have no idea what he does on a daily basis and I've not taken any coaching badges and sometimes I struggle to understand the difference between my arse and my elbow, but I am 100% certain that he absolutely USELESS.

Arse - Anus

You're welcome.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
seems all our most recent transfers have worked with him previously... kind of makes me wonder if he is having more of a say than Oscar is

1390889-nail_on_the_head.jpg

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Like him, can't understand some of the views others have at all.

A few times now I've heard it suggested (in a scapegoating fashion) that the club are only signing players on his say so, which makes even less sense than Oscar's alleged lack of transfer input.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Like him, can't understand some of the views others have at all.

A few times now I've heard it suggested (in a scapegoating fashion) that the club are only signing players on his say so, which makes even less sense than Oscar's alleged lack of transfer input.

I can only assume that people suggesting this think Oscar is a quiet little Yes Man with 'MUG' written across his forehead, As for Nathan Jones I havn't got a problem with him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

lolz.

That.

Why does it matter what we think, if Oscar feels that he is a decent coach and they have a good working relationship then who cares if we think he is a good at his job or not, I doubt any of us have seen him work. I don't get why people have such a beef with him.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
seems he is in charge as OG seems clueless. We are mainly signing players that Jones has worked with and he does most of the club interviews when we know that OG can speak English

Lush

Mods' Pet
I wish he'd do fewer post-match interviews and Oscar would do more. I appreciate Nathan's greater command of English makes for a more interesting interview but it comes across as a bit of a cop-out by OG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here