Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who would you like to come in?
What positions need strengthening?
Would we be better saving our money and bringing the kids through?
Will people on here moan whatever the club does?

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012

Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahamivic, Balotelli
All of them
No
Yes

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
We need a wide player who's got a decent cross on him, Other than that I'm not convinced we need anybody else as long as we don't pick up any more long term injuries.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hear Williams at Palace is looking to go out on loan. Stephens, Ince and Williams, that sounds like a nice midfield.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I don't want any loanees unless we intend on signing them permanently.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
We need a CB to give us someone to really challenge Greer.

We have plenty of midfielders, but clearly some poor signings recently. Andrews has had a couple of good games, but nowhere near the player we were expecting. And Agustein? What exactly is the problem with him? Weight? Overall fitness? He has shown glimpses of real talent, but absolutely no consistency. I would actually like to see him given some starts so we can really judge what he's all about.

We should be OK for wingers when all fit, if only OG would play proper wingers instead of Lopez. We have Buckley, KLL and March and I do believe March could be the pick of the bunch given more game time.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
No one. What's the point? We have pretty much zero chance of making the play offs (don't bother replying straw-clutchers). Would rather blood the youngsters. Don't want to see March kept out but some overweight, overpaid, winger on the slide, would far rather give him game time.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL

We should be OK for wingers when all fit, if only OG would play proper wingers instead of Lopez. We have Buckley, KLL and March and I do believe March could be the pick of the bunch given more game time.

All of this. Greer has been playing poorly and the only reason he hasn't been dropped is because he's captain. Also, you can't play 1 up front when only 1 winger can run down the wing and cross, it's two predictable, we need to start with Buckley/Lua Lua and then let March come on if we're going to insist on continuing Ulloa on his own.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham

We have plenty of midfielders, but clearly some poor signings recently. Andrews has had a couple of good games, but nowhere near the player we were expecting. And Agustein? What exactly is the problem with him? Weight? Overall fitness? He has shown glimpses of real talent, but absolutely no consistency. I would actually like to see him given some starts so we can really judge what he's all about.

Disagree, we have a cb to challenge GG but OG needs to play him. Hard to drop your club captain though for a younger better player

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Craig Noone

Hindsights great, but..I believe one of our worse deals was letting Craig Noone leave, at the the time the belief was we had three good wingers, one had to leave, it now looks like we let the wrong one go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here