Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, 2014, Semi final B***

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aug 23, 2011
This competition is reaching a new low. A shrimp v hippo and the shrimp is winning. Ridiculous. Put both in a small room together, only one winner, and it would be quick. Hippo would tread on it, all over, Hippo has to win this.

Nah the hippo wouldn't be able to catch it, the shrimp would run rings round it, striking it frequently until the hippo submits.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
When a newcomer to the competition points out that the bigger creature would win in a straight fight, it's worth pointing out that there's more to it than that. But we shouldn't take the pound for pound argument too literally, or a flea will win. For me, the competition is about bloody minded violence and bravery. The hippo deserves it's place, particularly being a herbivore that doesn't even need to kill. The honey badger too, as it's completely mental. And this shrimp is a great entrant.

I do agree with you. I'm just still distraught at the Grasshopper Mouse's undeserved exit in the quarters.

Next year will be year of the mouse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I slept soundly with a hippo sleeping outside my window (with just a thin wall between us). I haven't yet had the pleasure of bedding down with a Mantis Shrimp, but I'm not about to try.

Mantis Shrimp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here