Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

as someone who likes a gamble and studies thr form a fair bit

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
we are virtual no hopers for the play-offs.......imho , Liecester , QPR , nailed on , Forest , Derby , Reading , Ipswich , Wigan will be the other 4, i know i said the other day there is a long way to go but such a gutless performance against a team "woefully" out of form has lead me to the conclusion that we are seriously missing something to make us a competative unit.........i thought the Derby away performance was pretty bad but this one was apparently more of the same ,only worse.......Greer and his back passes do my effing swede in.:moo:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Thats 5 others. Is it top 7 this year
no mate , i was indicating that the other four will come from those 5.....sorry should have been clearer in saying that there are other teams who are holding a bit of form together and scoring some goals and these teams will keep us out of the play-offs as we appear to be lacking a scrotum or two...!!

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
we are virtual no hopers for the play-offs.......imho , Liecester , QPR , nailed on , Forest , Derby , Reading , Ipswich , Wigan will be the other 4, i know i said the other day there is a long way to go but such a gutless performance against a team "woefully" out of form has lead me to the conclusion that we are seriously missing something to make us a competative unit.........i thought the Derby away performance was pretty bad but this one was apparently more of the same ,only worse.......Greer and his back passes do my effing swede in.:moo:

No Burnley ???

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
As an eternal optimist, we have every chance of making the play offs this season, but it would look like we have no chance of winning them and going up. Recent history suggests though, that the side least fancied to triumph in the play offs often does, so stick your money on the Albion for promotion.

Aug 23, 2011

So wigan (on same points as us) and Ipswich (3 points ahead but played a game more) will get in the play offs but we have no chance? Also Reading have only 1 more point from the last 10 games than us so how are we not competitive?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So wigan (on same points as us) and Ipswich (3 points ahead but played a game more) will get in the play offs but we have no chance? Also Reading have only 1 more point from the last 10 games than us so how are we not competitive?

Bridcutt and Crofts gone ....both very important midfield figures......i'm no sports pschycologist so i can't tell you why we cannot compete with watford ,a that most people expected something from.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Bridcutt and Crofts gone ....both very important midfield figures......i'm no sports pschycologist so i can't tell you why we cannot compete with watford ,a that most people expected something from.

Bridcutt hasn't played for us all year. We seem to have coped ok without him so far. Crofts is more of an issue but at least give Stephens a couple of games to get up to speed with how we play. defence will be our issue more than anything IMO.

Aug 23, 2011

And how often do we "mess" up when most people expect something from a game. Every team in this division can beat any other on their day more or less. Watford are still a good side but are going through(or were) a bad patch. How many teams would have thought last season that we were a soft touch after our poor run nov/dec time?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
And how often do we "mess" up when most people expect something from a game. Every team in this division can beat any other on their day more or less. Watford are still a good side but are going through(or were) a bad patch. How many teams would have thought last season that we were a soft touch after our poor run nov/dec time?

i would be ecstatic to be proved wrong , there does seem to be something lacking at the moment apart from the obvious goals , Kaz wobbles the bar AGAIN....!! how many more times is he going to hit the woodwork this season ...ffs..?? do we just continue to say we are unlucky ......and what the feck is wrong with Dave and what is Agustien on about......please don't get me wrong , i love the club/team but it is frustrating to see such a dithering approach to the game.......seems to be a lack of confidence amongst the players , i wish i knew the answer...... :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bridcutt hasn't played for us all year. We seem to have coped ok without him so far. Crofts is more of an issue but at least give Stephens a couple of games to get up to speed with how we play. defence will be our issue more than anything IMO.

have we...?? 5 points from 15 in the league......don't you think he created somewhat of a barrier in front of Greer...? anyway i'm not after a row , i just think that we have got a wobble on at the moment and won't make play -offs i it's not put right soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here