Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray returns to Sussex ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Glenn is scheduled to play tomorrow night in the under 21 game at Lancing.
Two things, be gentle on him, and can any of you attending let us know how he gets on ?
Thanks in advance.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I hope he gets through the game...without scoring.. SE20 is he In your squad as a registered player...? just asking like.

Nothing official, but Pulis is saying he's looking great in training, so hopefully he's in.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
will be interesting to hear how he gets on

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
He'll be in the 25, yes.

Disgusting. Just because you're bitter, jealous and all-round inferior doesn't give you an excuse to wish injury on the more talented players of better clubs.

At least I'm not some inbred from Croydon :bigwave:

You're than welcome to **** off of NSC if you don't like it, none of us want you here.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My dislike of Palace is panto stuff. I first watched the Albion in '90, so we didn't really cross swords in my formative years.

I do miss Glenn. I don't care if he didn't wave in the direction of the morons singing about his marital status. Letting him leave was a huge fail on Gus' part, assuming his signature did not break the bank.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Glenn is scheduled to play tomorrow night in the under 21 game at Lancing.
Two things, be gentle on him, and can any of you attending let us know how he gets on ?
Thanks in advance.

I suppose with you starting this thread, it will cause a binfest.
Maybe been better to add it to the thread that was already going.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Is he coming to tell the Romans where Jesus is hiding?

Hope he gets through without any issues.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He might pick up some tips from CMS.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least I'm not some inbred from Croydon :bigwave:

You're than welcome to **** off of NSC if you don't like it, none of us want you here.

Exactly. Why don't the dimwits realise that if they don't like what they read they can sod off.

There are some noxious palace trolls on this board, who cares if one of them crawls back under their rock.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There will probably be a live stream from Lancing tonight, so that we can watch Murray & CMS.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Another long term injury hopefully.

You do know that he never wanted to leave us don't you? He'd have stayed if the club had sorted out it's financial mess earlier.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Would you like us to dress like a ninja, jump up and down for ninety minutes to make him feel at home.

In all seriousness should be a goodun, Muzza and Macker-Smith in the line ups..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here