Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urinals

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I must admit, i did not notice that the urinals were overflowing. I did get an apology from a steward when i commented on the lack of facilities....well actually no facilities.
I think i had a Wealdstone Raider moment.
It makes watching the Dev squad at Culver road tomorrow with better facilities, a treat.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
I must admit, i did not notice that the urinals were overflowing. I did get an apology from a steward when i commented on the lack of facilities....well actually no facilities.
I think i had a Wealdstone Raider moment.
It makes watching the Dev squad at Culver road tomorrow with better facilities, a treat.

I agree

At least they are finally doing something about that derelict stand down one side

The 'facilities' for away fans are one of the worst I've been to

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The look of pained concentration on people's faces as they desperately tried to avoid splash back was a joy to behold

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Thankfully had no need to visit the trap for a Barry, did they have Izal loo paper in there?........or was the cubicle flooded and awash with the contents.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Thankfully had no need to visit the trap for a Barry, did they have Izal loo paper in there?........or was the cubicle flooded and awash with the contents.

Impressive keenness to know details. Troughs full to the brim with frothy piss, that kept getting added to, overflowing eventually. A sort of Russian Roulette of splashiness

The toilet paper was better than the Goldstone greaseproof paper which merely smeared rather than absorbed

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here